• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noelle (with Snowgrave) Vs. GIGA Queen

Noelle decides to hit GIGA Queen with all she's got.

Both 8-A, Noelle has Snowgrave. The battlefield is the empty street where GIGA Queen fights Thrash. Both bloodlusted.

Deer:

Computer:

Last edited:
This is a close matchup. Queen could easily one-shot Noelle however if she starts with Snowgrave, she surprisingly has an AP advantage (Noelle’s 785 tons > Queen’s 120 tons) and if that’s the case than I could easily see Noelle freezing Queen. Plus this version of Noelle is far more bold and Queen is likely to hold back against Noelle due to how deeply she actually cares for her. So I might lean on Noelle however I’ll see what else is said.

first, I would put both bloodlusted, Noelle wouldn't use snowgrave without Kris insisting her to use in character and Queen would hold back against Noelle, but puting that aside I'm voting to Noelle by simply using Snowgrave is fastter then whatever giga queen trow at her

Voting Queen. I'm not even sure how Snowgrave is supposed to work on Queen.
  1. It's Giga Queen, which is quite too large for Snowgrave to work on.
  2. Snowgrave's 8-A rating comes from Creation instead of KE, with the yield coming from heat conversion. I have no doubt that even if the ice of Snowgrave itself is somehow successfuly casted on Giga Queen, the latter should be able to break through it.
  3. Even if we assume that Snowgrave can be casted to the Queen within Giga Queen, Noelle would need time to accumulate TP to cast it.
  4. Even if we assume Noelle have prep and a full TP, the casting of Snowgrave itself takes at least a second before the ice starts forming. I'd say it's safe to assume that Giga Queen would be able to move during that time lag and even during the ice formation, arguably.
The odds are stacked against horny deer.

Voting Queen. I'm not even sure how Snowgrave is supposed to work on Queen.
  1. It's Giga Queen, which is quite too large for Snowgrave to work on.
  2. Snowgrave's 8-A rating comes from Creation instead of KE, with the yield coming from heat conversion. I have no doubt that even if the ice of Snowgrave itself is somehow successfuly casted on Giga Queen, the latter should be able to break through it.
  3. Even if we assume that Snowgrave can be casted to the Queen within Giga Queen, Noelle would need time to accumulate TP to cast it.
  4. Even if we assume Noelle have prep and a full TP, the casting of Snowgrave itself takes at least a second before the ice starts forming. I'd say it's safe to assume that Giga Queen would be able to move during that time lag and even during the ice formation, arguably.
The odds are stacked against horny deer.
In character the queen would hold on against Noelle, but I see what you mean, voting the robot, may be a stomp

Wouldn't Snowgrave just freeze robot legs or just erase Queen?

Voting Queen, she is far more likely to just kick the deer to the curb. Also, REVIVE!!!
Queen attacks needs more time unlike Noelle. And Fun Gang already tanked TWO hit, that means that Noelle can at least tank 2 hits and **** queen with Snowgrave.
Btw Queen mentions that Noelle is super strong and can do things what Darkners (including Queen) can't do

Queen attacks needs more time unlike Noelle. And Fun Gang already tanked TWO hit, that means that Noelle can at least tank 2 hits and **** queen with Snowgrave.
Btw Queen mentions that Noelle is super strong and can do things what Darkners (including Queen) can't do
The AP difference says any attack from the Queen one shots. Case in point.

Queen can literally kick in 2 frames, you're not making any sense here.

The AP difference says any attack from the Queen one shots. Case in point.

Queen can literally kick in 2 frames, you're not making any sense here.
ok, don't forget that she(Queen) needs 2 seconds to attacks while Snowgrave needs 2 seconds too.
Voting incon

Hmm, fair, they could very well one shot each other simultaneously, lol.

Incon FRA
But hey, Queen unlike Noelle... can do simulations and see that she would likely die from Snowgrave. So Queen would escape easily

Nah. She doesn't do that in battle, and it takes actual time, so doing so would literally cost her the battle.
In character when Queen sees the character who can beat her or situation when she 1v4 she easily do simulation what takes VERY SHORT time. But remember, Queen can DODGE in battle, and Noelle can fly that still makes... incon.

Ok, Queen takes no time to load a simulation and instantly finds the way how to solve the problem

In character when Queen sees the character who can beat her or situation when she 1v4 she easily do simulation what takes VERY SHORT time. But remember, Queen can DODGE in battle, and Noelle can fly that still makes... incon.
She has to stop, say "running simulation for [n event]", and it takes a few lines. Queen cannot simulate Snowgrave, because she has never seen it, first and foremost. Her simulation will tell her she wins.

What kind of clairvoyance is that simulation, my guy?

She has to stop, say "running simulation for [n event]", and it takes a few lines. Queen cannot simulate Snowgrave, because she has never seen it, first and foremost. Her simulation will tell her she wins.

What kind of clairvoyance is that simulation, my guy?
So no Prepare Knowledge? Ok, sure.
incon

Back