• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at Low 1-C, speed equalized
Central Fiction Noel vs. Base Wally
Who will win?
EVQLkErUEAAH5Oe
kira-okamoto-wally-finals1280.jpg

Well, I know for a fact that Wally resists everything his Pre-Flashpoint/Post-Crisis counterpart resisted on a 6-D level. Also, he has Type 1 Acausality, but it's on a 6-D level. Will that help?

Speed equalise is kinda irrelevant to this battle anyway. Plus Wally can stat amp his speed levels to insane levels, so it's not as bad as some makes it.

In any case, this is a stomp or at best, incon. Wally can literally not do anything to her.

Speed equalise is kinda irrelevant to this battle anyway. Plus Wally can stat amp his speed levels to insane levels, so it's not as bad as some makes it.

In any case, this is a stomp or at best, incon. Wally can literally not do anything to her.
You said earlier in this thread that she has High-Godly regen. How do we bypass that again?
Also, now you mentioned that I'm not even sure if Mobius Chair Wally can actually beat her. So what happens if I change it to Mobius Chair Wally?

I don't how most of her abilities work tbh, but Wally could try and incapacitate her via speed steal. Tho I am not sure if it will work cause I am not familiar with her. That's pretty much the only way for him to win

Does Type 2 Concepthax work? She has High-Godly, but it's on an Infinite 5-D level (heard that she is this level on another thread). Wally can manipulate Type 2 Concepts on a 6-D level.

The reason it's a stomp when speed is equalized is that for some where reason all this anime/game characters always have passives that overcome baseline resistance.

Pretty sure he still gets passived, he seems to be only 5D since that’s where DC is on low 1-C and Blaz Blue can blitz immeasurables IIRC. So this is likely a stomp

Pretty sure he still gets passived, he seems to be only 5D since that’s where DC is on low 1-C and Blaz Blue can blitz immeasurables IIRC. So this is likely a stomp
DC Low 1-Cs are approved to be 6-D here. And they are being treated as such in every VS Thread related to DC Low 1-Cs. If you think they should be 5-D instead, make a CRT about it.
Also if Wally was 5-D then I would've not made this match-up in the first place.

DC Low 1-Cs are approved to be 6-D here. And they are being treated as such in every VS Thread related to DC Low 1-Cs. If you think they should be 5-D instead, make a CRT about it.
Also if Wally was 5-D then I would've not made this match-up in the first place.
I always thought they were 5d, could you show me the thread where they were confirmed 6d

I always thought they were 5d, could you show me the thread where they were confirmed 6d
Well, I cannot find the thread currently, but I'll try my best to find it. For now, I can show you some match-ups that were already made: 1 2 3
You can see that DC Low 1-Cs are being treated as 6-D here.

Well, I cannot find the thread currently, but I'll try my best to find it. For now, I can show you some match-ups that were already made: 1 2 3
You can see that DC Low 1-Cs are being treated as 6-D here.
Ok, but are any of those claims of 6D excepted? If not, this is a stomp, if they are it’s a stomp. It’s a stomp no matter what.

Well, it seems @Confluctor confirmed it then. I can see that you were away for a while. So you probably had no idea.
I found out about the weird scaling of it just recently on the wiki. But yeah, bleed is accepted as baseline 5d I think, and denizens of fourth dimension are treated as 6d, and fifth dimension people are treated as at least 7d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back