• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noel Vermillion Changes?

I'm not sure if this counts as a 5-C feat, but Mu-12 received very little injuries when Black Beast Ragna got released at the end of Chrono Phantasma.

I'm starting to think we shoud switch the "with hax" and simply put Eye of the Azure, Inside Amaterasu or The Girl as a key category. It's just me though.

@Zelda: Perhaps that would be a better idea. It sounds more specific towards Noel's abilities rather than just naming it hax.

That being said, would Noel's durability or speed change in any way at all at this point?

Due to basically being Amaterasu, she'd be immortal as no matter what you do, she can't die unless you have Time Killer (even then it's not fullproof as Terumi and Izanami have shown) or Immortal Breaker, so i think durability would be irrelevant. As for speed, she's in every timeline and can reverse every timeline so i think it would be Omnipresent.

Zeldasmash said:
Due to basically being Amaterasu, she'd be immortal as no matter what you do, she can't die unless you have Time Killer (even then it's not fullproof as Terumi and Izanami have shown) or Immortal Breaker, so i think durability would be irrelevant. As for speed, she's in every timeline and can reverse every timeline so i think it would be Omnipresent.

Actually it wasn't shown that Time Killer can kill Noel since in Hakumen's Act 3, not even the leader of the Six Heroes can kill Noel since Hakumen tried to do it with his blade but Noel got back up with no injuries at all. Plus you missed the fact that Noel can also die by sealing her soul inside Kushinada's Lynchpin.

Back