• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noah(Xenoblade Chronicles 3) vs Yoriichi(Demon Slayer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a lot of the Xenoblade Chronicles staff is working on the XB3 profiles. But anyway, this is a massive stomp in Noah's favor as we are going to be giving him a lot of upgrades. The XB3 cast actually scale from like much higher feats and Tier 2 to Tier 1 by the end game. Though not sure about early/mid game feats, but he at least scales from Ino quite early on at least. And Ino is considerably much stronger than Poppi who scales from Tier 6 feats at minimum. Also, I think as of the new DLC, Shulk and Rex can be recruited fairly early, making the Multiversal stuff surprisingly reachable quite early.

The Noah page honestly looks marked for deletion until it gets rewritten better.

I honestly felt that the page would be too powerful for Noah if I gave him all of that, especially because I haven't played Future Redeemed yet.

I'm deleting my account
I hate this place
I apologize if you feel that way, but rules are rules. It is recommended for pages to be finished before publishing, and especially if they come from big verses with giant powerscaling lore. And Xeno (Series) is among those.

But anyway, since you want to leave and page got deleted, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back