• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse CRT part 1: Minor things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since CRTs are starting again I will be starting with some minor changes that I have lined up for the verse.

Laharl:
Okay so this simple there is mention of Lamington being comparable to Killia. This needs to be removed from the profile. As the ending of disgaea 5 reveals Christo to be Lamington in his youth. but the issue is Christo, and most of the other disgaea 5 main cast are not comparable to killia at his full power. shown by Christo/Lamington losing to Laharl in 1v1 combat while Larhal and Etna together could do little to no damage to Killia when they fought him.

Adell:
The comparison to base Pram should be removed, as he has shown to be stronger than base Pram. Since he has beaten Laharl multiple times, and even took on the main cast of disgaea D2 on his own. With Adell even say fighting Laharl, Enta, Flonne, and Sicily was wasting his time.

Artina:
This will be simple, when I made her page I forgot to add the invisibility that comes from angels not being able to be seen or heard by those that don’t believe in angels.

Void dark:
For void dark the weakness that he can not “Cannot properly control the massive amounts of magic he absorbed.” should be removed from his page as he was only starting to lose control after he was near death. While he was in perfect control over it when fighting the disgaea 5 cast, showing he could control it until he was right about to die.

Rozalin
This part is simple first at early in disgaea 2 Rozalin is stated to have had her damage from the first battle with Etna heal quicker than anyone else in the party. possible Regeneration (Low)

Sealing: In the early part of disgaea 2 Rozalin was able to seal one of Tink’s 2 personalities.

Edited to add more links

Last edited:
You can ask the active members listed in the Nipponverse page to comment here via their message walls.

I am not familiar with anything outside of Disgaea 1, 4 or 5 so I can only fully confirm the Void Dark and Laharl stuff.

Thank you. What both of you have accepted can probably be applied then.

Wait a little. Do you need editing rights to apply these changes Dragonstitch, or will you wait until later today, when the wiki hopefully opens up for common editing again?

Okay. It will be later today according to United States time though.

Anyway, I will lock this thread again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back