• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse Ability CRT part 3: evilities

so to explain what evilities are. They are passive abilities that characters and generic classes have and gain as they get stronger. theses are broken up into 2 categories, unique, and generic . The generic ones are easy for everyone can get like going to a basic trainer or scrolls, while unique ones are the major evilities from character and classes that need to be by Training with them, or getting a scroll.

As for who is effected by the CRT it would be everyone that has a page currently except Cornet.

So the note worthy generic are

(Star body: Damage decreased by 50% when receiving star attack) So Resistance to Light Manipulation

(Weapon Tutors & Armor tutor) These boost the mastery of users armor, and weapons

(Shrink Vaccine: Cannot be effected by the shrink status effect) Resistance to Size Manipulation, and Power Nullification

(Star Break: When making star element attacks, target enemy's star resistance becomes 0), (E-Canceller: Ignores elemental defense for attack.) Resistance Negation for fire, ice, air, and Light Resistance

(Blizzard, Lava, Strom, and Comet Blessing: Increase fire, ice, wind, and star element damage dealt by 30%) Damage Boost

Now for the notable unique Evilites

(Hero-Style Defence: Automatically defend when receiving an attack from front.) Instinctive Reactions

(Status Guard: Stats will not decrease by more than 90%.) Resistance to Statistics Reduction

(Death Resistance: Deathblows will not occur on any units on the map.), (Survival Instincts: Cannot be deathblowed.) Resistance to Death Manipulation

(Beyond the Future: If not defending, will counter attacks before being attacked) Precognition

(Dismal Omen: Heal magic effects by enemies on the map decreased by 50%) Healing negation

(8-Bit Giant: Once, when HP is under 50%, fully recover HP and become giant.) Healing, and size manipulation, Statistics Amplification

(Revival: When HP is under 25%, recovers fully at the end of turn.) Healing

(Calamity Shield: Nullify damage from units that are inflicted with ailments), (Damage Cut: Nullify damage that is less than 10% of maximum HP) Damage reduction

(Soul Crush: 50% of damage dealt also deals damage to SP)

(Mind Shackle: SP consumption of enemies on map increased by 100%)

(Oracle Sword: When attacking normally, recover 5% of Max SP)

(Life and Death: Deathblow all Charmed or Controlled units), (Mind Reaper: Deathblow units under 50% SP), (Soul reaper: Deathblow units under 25% HP) Death Manipulation

(Turbo boost: Multiply movement by 2 for the next turn.) Statistics Amplification

The changes seems fine.

Sp would be akin to stamina if I am corrrect.

Dragonstitch said:
alright. So does this seem like enough support to go thoug?
Yes, it should be alright if Dragon gave the concluding evaluations.

Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal

Creaturemaster971 said:
And after this we can possibly get profiles for the rest of the missing party members. I wanna use Fenrich in a VS Battle
Yeah.

oh when I am done with the Lady Samurai's page. I am planning to work on the other major characters. starting with the leading ladies that are missing pages.

Can I get a list of the basic abilities all demons have sent to my message wall for future reference?

I think Mind Shackle is likely some form of power negation. since is make it so powers require 2 time the stamina to use. Soul Crush is likely either soul Manipulation, or some kind of stamina draining power.

Mind Shackle is passive yes. It is just kind of strange. Which is way I did not put a power next to either of them.

Back