• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse Ability and Speed CRT

Okay there are 2 things that will be focusing on. the first is abillities I missed with the other main CRTs, and being a possable massive speed upgrade for the 2-As

So I will go over the abilities that I missed, the first is Resistance to Cosmic Radiation for Demons, Angels, and a few human characters. This is do to the fact that that Demons, and angels can survive traveling through space on their own with not must issue.

For the Human Shown in the game Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman We find out that Humans that are concided heroes are able to also survive in space on thier own.

the next ability is Purification (type 3) from the Espoir which can remove the Sleep, Shrink, Charm, Depraved, Curse, forget, paralysis, and poison Status effects. This would go to everyone but Corent.

With Killia, Void dark, and Zeroken would also gain Purification (type 2) via Aviddia Holy Water, and Macrocosm both of these Skills show being able to remove mind controlling curse, and Macrocosm being able to remove beings that are Possessing others

So the speed part of this crt was calced leading to this.

I just checked and most of the profiles have Self-Sustenance Type 1 except for Valvatorez and Desco which I'm am adding now.

So I did my own Calc for the omega star

Getting 14.873 quadrilion c

the black hole From DD2's big bang being 5.87 Quentillion

So if it is accessed 3-C could scale to omega star.

With 3-As scaling to big bang, and 2-As being 20x faster then the 3-As.

Okay so to get back to this. There is something I would like to add. Laharl's end game justification needs changing.

It should not have a reference to bad ending Mao since laharl never fought that version of Mao.

As well the Seraph Lamington/Christo being comparable to Killia should be changed to add that Laharl even with help he could not beat Killia himself.

Most of these should be fine, I think, yeah, relatively self-explanatory and all of that. I commented on the Speed Calculations themselves about some of my minor issues with the speed calculations, but its not anything that would dramatically change the results.

Thank you. This can probably be applied then.

Thanks everyone. Also just to clarify the 2000% thing. This info was from Seraph Lamington/Christo's Overload. One of the things this overload lets him do, is look at the stat blocks of his targets.

Back