• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nine-Cee encounters a Space Marine

Speed Equalized. Standard Power Armor Marine.

The Marine is given 24 hours of prep time and has full knowledge of Nine-Cee's capabilities.

Nine-Cee is in Battle Mode, and she can only access Excelsior Mode if she gets damaged.

If it's a bare-bones, no optional equipment Space Marine, then I don't think he can beat Nine-Cee even with prep time. She's got AP advantage, massive amounts of stamina, plus she's probably way smarter. I think this would basically end when she enters Excelsior Mode all anime-style, taking a bit of damage and then transforming and beating the tar out of the Space Marine. Nine-Cee takes this.

Well, if he has prep time, presumably he gets whatever optional equipment he needs for the job.

Although, to be specific, she's fighting a Dreadnought here. Unless you want to specify what kind of marine this is.... Me now realizing that this is battle mode Nine-Cee.

So.

Well... That's kinda outside help if they brought a dreadnought. They're either a marine or a dreadnought.

Besides, the Imperium LOVES overkill. They'd nuke entire planets to get rid of the opponent. In fact, if it's a high enough ranking marine they might actually just fire an exterminatus on whatever planet Nine-Cee is on.

In that case, she'd have to utilize her Attostratus Form to take out the Imperium's fleet. (I haven't added that form yet, but it's on the next page update for sure.)

Buuuuut, since there's only one SM, Battle Mode should do the trick.

I'm currently in the process of reading Kharn: The Red Path.

It's not really a fleet. It's "They fire a beam and the planet goes bye bye"

Still, we should probably avoid having an exterminatus GG war and you should specify what Marine this is.

@DMUA Yeah, there are shitloads of different kinds of Space Marines, and the gear varies widely as well. I'm going with Nine-Cee either way, mainly because I can't imagine a Dreadnought being fair here.

Kickboxertj said:
I'm going with Nine-Cee either way, mainly because I can't imagine a Dreadnought being fair here.
Wut.

That's skipping a step.

You have 4 versions of Space Marines to go with.

Power Armor, Terminator Armor, Centurion Armor and the Dreadnought. All but the Dreadnought are High 8-C physically with High 6-C weapons, while the Dreadnought is just High 6-C.

DMUA said:
It's not really a fleet. It's "They fire a beam and the planet goes bye bye"
Still, we should probably avoid having an exterminatus GG war and you should specify what Marine this is.
I know, the point being that the beam is fired from a fleet of warships.

I'll use a normally equipped standard marine with full knowledge of Nine-Cee's capabilities.

Okay. Now I get it.

Still, she's in for a fight. Marines are usually around for 100 years or more, so they have a lot of CQC experience, and would be right on the money with their bolter fire. If they're in a corner, they could easily spit on her and cause her to corrode. Although, it's not like she's out of it either, as she has every martial art ever up her sleeve.

Seems inconclusive. Both are extremely skilled and I don't see one having the upper hand on the other.

From his page.

Stamina: Superhuman (A Space Marine can remain active in combat for at least 2 weeks, can live without food even longer, can also run for days on end without a break and generally ignores non-lethal wounds. They are rarely tired or bored)

It's much more likely one of them is going to receive a fatal wound with how much time they have.

I completely forgot about terminators and centurions... Man, I feel dumb,

Against a normal Space Marine, I think Nine-Cee wins. If she uses Excelsior mode, I think she'd find a way to finish the fight.

Back