• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nil vs Eru Iluvatar

Speed is equalized

Nil:

Eru:

Saitama slaps both (incon):

Wanna know , her concept manip is 2-C ? , I saw on profile she erase time and space but neither of them are 2-C.

Wanna know , her concept manip is 2-C ? , I saw on profile she erase time and space but neither of them are 2-C.
Also, Nil lacks concepts, I dont think that Iluvatar concept hax will work on her, unless someone send proofs

Well can Eru even affect Nil since he doesn't even have NEP2 interaction on his page. If he can affect her, he has passive Fear Manip/Empathic Manip that he has via having the powers of the Ainur. Also strong fate manip/reality warping. If not, stomp.

Well can Eru even affect Nil since he doesn't even have NEP2 interaction on his page. If he can affect her, he has passive Fear Manip/Empathic Manip that he has via having the powers of the Ainur. If not, stomp.
Well, I don't think that Eru can affect Nil, because Nil lacks Concepts (type 2), about stomp, I made this thread to see if Nil could be in the place of Eru in the strongest 2-C non smurfs

Concept hax neg dura, there isnt such a thing like ''the concept works in 2-C, so, its stronger than Low 2-C''
No , its non-sense dura is not a factor here from your logic low-2C characters who's resisth concept should also resisth 2-A concept attack ? , I think it not make sense.

To be more understand concept type 2 is govern entire reallity , reallity in this case mean universe or multiverse , this is a reason behind " work on 2-C".

Well until NEP 2 interaction, Eru loses imo. At least until the profiles are given a due update. Or if someone can clarify the limits of her NEP2 keeping her unaffected.

No , its non-sense dura is not a factor here from your logic low-2C characters who's resisth concept should also resisth 2-A concept attack ? , I think it not make sense.
Yeah? it all comes down to Concept Hax, its the same argument of Soul hax affecting 2-B and 2-C, the only thing that matter is the resistance to Soul Hax, not the tier of the character

Yeah? it all comes down to Concept Hax, its the same argument of Soul hax affecting 2-B and 2-C, the only thing that matter is the resistance to Soul Hax, not the tier of the character
Who talking about tier ? , I'm talking about concept hax which nill can effect on multiverse ? , if not then eru can resisth her concept hax.

For eru feat
  • he has passive precog
  • power null to prevent her absorb , concept , void.

And just hard to kill does't mean you're stronger.

If he doesnt resist Conceptual/Void Absorption, he aint resist that

Show proofs of it affecting NEP 2
Do you understand ? , He has passive precog which should let him know what he should do , he can nullify void , absorbtion , concept.

Unneccessary she is nep only her body not her attack , unless you show.

Do you understand ? , He has passive precog which should let him know what he should do , he can nullify void , absorbtion , concept.
Still no feats to affect NEP 2

Unneccessary she is nep only her body not her attack , unless you show.
Do u understand that she doesnt have attacks right? She can affect concepts because her nothingness itself can predate it, its not something that he can "dodge", its just her nature that does it

Do u understand that she doesnt have attacks right? She can affect concepts because her nothingness itself can predate it, its not something that he can "dodge", its just her nature that does it
I can explain better later, i am a bit busy for now, i will come back soon

No matter cuz he can null her abilities it not neccessary to touch her body.

Sorry i can't understand your logic , what do you mean doesnt have attack even you mention that she can affect concept , the last reason make me headache eru don't need to dodge he can nullify power at the fight start.

No matter cuz he can null her abilities it not neccessary to touch her body.
Dude, he can't nullify her ''abilities'', he would need to nullify her
what do you mean doesnt have attack even you mention that she can affect concept , the last reason make me headache eru don't need to dodge he can nullify power at the fight start.
Nil is the nothingness, the Nothingness (nil) can create, erase/absorb concepts just by being present, he can't nullify Nil.

Dude, he can't nullify her abilities, he would need to nullify her

Nil is the nothingness, the Nothingness (nil) can create, erase/absorb concepts just by being present, he can't nullify Nil.
From what your told i don't see why he need to nullify her , physiology and power are separating.

My current point of view is that Nil could take place 2th in the 2-C Non Smurf

The dude there have High-Godly, but perhaps I will throw Nil against him to at least try to force a Incon
Hmmm, now that I see "The Dawn Machine" can affect NEP2 beigns, then I don't think Nil has a chance here.

Back