• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Ilúvatar (Lord of the Rings) Vs Alien X (Ben 10)

DarkVoid

Username Only

1c32cf88-5934-4c57-a07c-786e93ae2b9c

For the record, Eru and the Ainur are all undergoing heavy ability revisions and will get a page for all their shared abilities.
We already had updated Concept Manip and Fate Manip accepted recently for example.

LotR's pages are pretty outdated as a result.

Bilginiz olsun, Eru ve Ainur'un hepsi ağır yetenek revizyonlarından geçiyor ve tüm ortak yetenekleri için bir sayfa alacaklar.
Mesela Concept Manip'i ve yakın zamanda kabul edilen Fate Manip'i zaten güncellemiştik.

Sonuç olarak LotR'ın sayfaları oldukça eski.
It has just been updated, how is it getting old 2 or 3 months ago it was low 2-c, now it is low 1-c and new new features have been added and it is imme speed

It has just been updated, how is it getting old 2 or 3 months ago it was low 2-c, now it is low 1-c and new new features have been added and it is imme speed
Lots of abilities are still missing. I'm literally the main guy who pushed the revisions you just mentioned.

Back