• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
I know this looks bad, but hear me out. The weaker guy has ways around AP/dura. This should be fair.

Speed is unequalized and Incomplete Nightmare is in use here. Battle takes place in the Hall of Epiphany.

Otherwise SBA.

Nightmare: 0

Tchernobog 0

Inconclusive: 5 (Dragonmasterxyz, Gargoyle One, DMUA, DarkDragonMedeus, Mr. Bambu)

You're out of your ******* mind, dude: 1 (MrKingOfNegativity)

Probably only high enough to last as long as Zasalamel did, or maybe a couple of seconds longer.

However, Nightmare has only ever led with Soul Wave one time (to my knowledge), and Tchernobog has his own ways to one-shot him.

That tells me nothing honestly.

Soul Wave is basically like Nightmare's main thing. If not the first thing, it's easily one of the things he'll pull out. He has no set character, however Soul Wave is something he shows a lot.

Lasting as long as a guy who only lasted a few seconds doesn't tell you anything?

And yes, I understand that. I'm just saying the existence of Soul Wave doesn't guarantee an automatic win here unless he uses it right out of the gate, which he doesn't do very often.

He doesn't. But Nightmare doesn't have a counter for matter hax or possession, which are things Tchernobog uses almost all of the time in canon.

How would his resistance suddenly scale to Zasalamel's? What level of Soul hax has he resisted.

Nightmare doesn't even have a set character, so his in character first move is up in the air. The fact is Soul Wave while not the 100% first still has a pretty good chance at being the first thing. But that's beside the point.

I mean...Nightmare has Possession as well as well and his natural corruption upon contact. (Methinks these two are the same character). Although targeting the host may not be best honestly.

Inconclusive. Either Nightmare Soul Waves/Evil Seeds, or Tchernobog Possesses or Matter haxes.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
You're out of your ******* mind, dude: 1 (MrKingOfNegativity)
This joke is only funny when I butcher it's humor man

Also Inconclusive for reasons above

I'll throw my hat into the incon ring, since this is literally a fight to see who spams their instant-win hax first.

Back