• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
The Knight of Mare (Incomplete Form) VS. The Supreme Inquisitor. "But Antonio, Nightmare is like 5k times stronger", oh right then, as the Chosen of the Light Romeo isn't just increase the damage against evil beings, it also weakens then (You can check the profile); similar way with Jared. With all that the gap is closed, also speed is un-equalized.

Nightmare - 2 (Dragonmasterxyz, Gargoyle)

Romeo -

Incon -

Well this guy is gonna have some issues off the bat. For one, I see no resistance to Madness or Mind Manipulation, so simply being around Nightmare's Evil Energy is gonna be a problem (I should note that it is highly in character for Nightmare to simply release his evil energy). Not only that, this guy has no real defense against Nightmare going "Watch This" and stealng his soul. Even if he defeats Nightmare, he's gonna have to deal with Inferno (The Soul and Will of Soul Edge) and likely is gonna get BFR'd to Astral Chaos where his mind, body and soul are going to be twisted and corrupted to the point in which he's likely going to become a Malfested and be freely controlled by Nightmare.

I think Nightmare should take this pretty handedly due to his skillset.

Welp, cointing some of those abilities, Azrael grants him immunity to psyquic and mystic abilities of evil nature (not powers like energy projections or purely harmful abilities, just status effects and animic abilities) additionally of Jared that grants him immunity against beings of elevated Gnosis (Nightmare should have between Gnosis 30 - 35).

Yeah, I don't think that Romeo can prevent the coming of Inferno (in case of defeating Nightmare), most he can do is summon an angel to help him. So what would happen if someone defeat Nightmare and not Inferno? Both have different profiles it would be like... A win to Nightmare and a loss to Inferno?

No, it would be a win for Nightmare as Inferno was technically not a combatant from the start. It was Nightmare (who is simply Inferno with a host) first and Inferno itself came out to defend itself or take over a new host.

So, he just appears to take the host? Is not another combatant that appears with all its benifics? Cuz if Nightmare for some reason loss to someone and then instantly fight Inferno (most likely in a weakened state) it will certainly loss, and would be kinda unfair to add the win the Inferno's host...

Nightmare is Inferno. Everything Nightmare does is because of Inferno. Everything that happens is attributed to Soul Edge. No matter what you are fighting Inferno, however either way you end up likely fighting Inferno himself. I kinda created his file in order to not clutter the likes of Nightmare's profile as well as removing him from Cervantes. Inferno and Nightmare are one in the same, i.e Soul Edge.

Victory for Nightmare: Nightmare beats the opponent. If the host body is defeated, Inferno appears to either fights or obtains another host. But he's is not out and about at the start. Still a Nightmare win as Inferno is basically like a "Second Chance". It's confusing and odd, but that's how it works.

Victory for Inferno: Inferno is directly sent out to begin with. There is no Nightmare/Host fight. Just Inferno.

Ehm, ok, let's just leave it like that. I'm guessing that Inferno is completely health onces it appears.

So, let's get back to the match, I want to add a match not necessary a win, if that is allowed is fine for me.

Ok, I can give more info about Romeo: as any user of Elan, most of the powers granted by Azrael and Mikael are passive, every evil being in a distance of 40 m from Romeo will start to suffer damage, have healing (can heal anything that isn't beyond the loss of limbs, including stats, conventional stats of course), can summon Alius or Elhaym (the description says Elhaym but in a official pictures show an Alius), can perform a couple of miracles, and have a bunch of magic spells (most are detection, empathic, and dark based harmful).

@Dragon, I presume you conserve your vote for Nightmate?

Back