• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nightmare doesn't instantly lead with "Watch This" in this version from what I remember in the Dante thread, and Ken has Precog to take him down as soon as possible

However Nightmare has NPI so he can affect Kenshiro in Muso Tensei, so going in close is not a good idea

Now Ken has the absolute best way to deal with both Inferno and with Nightmare at once, and that's his existence Erasure, which will kill both the Host and Inferno in the sword.

I'd give it to Ken 6/10 times by Precog and Erasure.

I am going to get Dragon just in case there's a detail I missed such as the BFR and how in character it is, so I will be right back.

I mean, other than being around his energy likely turning Memeshiro mad, there isn't much to add.

Whelp that's that then.

Also, when/if this concludes, there are some matches I need removed from him

Ken's

Him vs Guy is literally High 6C MHS vs a Sub Rel 5C so IDK how that got missed

Ken vs Zeref, I'm unsure if it needs to be as White Zeref was High 6C back when it was made and that thread is still valid, so I'll let you decide that.

That's it

Back