• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare HOSTLESS, Yxz and Omega Doge vs Godzilla (Omniexaggerated)

To at lease something fair. Chuck stomps HARD.

Perhaps Emperor Bowser vs Sans (Ultimate Bad Time Edition) to make the third round of the war.

VERSE RUMBLE

Christian Higdon said:
To at lease something fair. Chuck stomps HARD.
Perhaps Emperor Bowser vs Sans (Ultimate Bad Time Edition) to make the third round of the war.

VERSE RUMBLE
Could I downplay Chuck, or would that make no difference?

Christian Higdon said:
No, i doubt it.
Chuck could stomp all of them.

Just help out with the project i have in mind.

https://vsbattles.com/joke-battles/76847
If it's all the characters in the picture, then I have no qualms

Well, let's say this.

Godzilla vs HOSTLESS (Both at Base)=Close

Nightmare HOSTLESS vs Godzilla (Base)=Stomp

Emporer Godzilla the Heirarchary then. Also to remind you Hostless has teammates.

So Ultima Doge < Yxz < Ultima Dogester < Omega or Kaiser Doge Ôëê Base Hostless > Nightmare Hostless > Deathlock (I assume)

Well, i'll say that EGTH has a solid win against Doge and Yxz, but HOSTLESS is a fairly close bout. All three of them against him at once could mean Godzilla wins by a drop of blood.

Anyways, i believe this is a bit close, but Goji has this after a few minutes or some more.

Yes but still Hostless and Kaiser Doge are close in power with the slightest difference.

Also

Yxz Doge and Hostless: 0

EGTH: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Back