• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Micheal can lose via incap, bfr, etc, so killing him wouldn't matter

2. When couldn't Nightmare die? Hell, Nightmare can still lose via inacp, bfr, etc so...

Teleportation and Invisibility are good abilities that Nightmare have to do damage on MM; and since Michael doesn´t have enhanced senses he will have problems trying to find Ninghtmare and defend himself

Nightmare's TP isn't available in his 9-B key.

Not that it matters, he doesn't have the range to capitalize on it even if he did, as he's against a physically stronger combatant.

Jackythejack said:
I mean they're both comparable to crushing skulls to my knowledge aren't they? They're essentially equal.
Referring to Lifting Strength.

believes micheal wins this because of strength,durability and skill i believe micheal is better at fighting than nightmare. nightmare has decent experiance with killing and is average but micheal is great at stealth and manipulation making me vote for micheal (this is throne timeline right?)

Back