• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Nicol is stupidly above base 2-A (His simple attacks caused Multiversal rifts) and he is a High Planewalker (High 4-Dimensional) meaning that Homura's Acusality is useless not to mention his Haxx is at a far greater level and dwarfs Homura's experience to Oblivion, so I feel he should take this.

EDIT: Did you know that Bolas means Balls in spanish? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Homura:

Nicol Bolas: 7 (Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Gargoyle One, Phoenix821, Sir Ovens, The real cal howard, CrimsonTurkey, KarmodF)

Inconclusive: 1 (SomebodyData)

Just because I'm salty about the ST thread doesn't mean I'll simply say FTRA and make the guy I don't know anything about win. ovo

That said... Azzy's reasons are SOOOOOOOO convincing. ovovovovovo

Yes, I'm voting for Azzy's reasons, lol. Which reminds me, I owe you a thing for WH, no, Azzy?

SomebodyData said:
Nicol's balls

Nicol's dragon balls

2-A Super Shenron confirmed.
Wanked Super Shenron
New Super Shenron transformation leaked!!! (GONE WRONG)

You know you are getting that 2-A when you start to look like a Digimon.

The meme has died. Long live Nicol threads. He is the White Queen of Homura threads.

Shh Ovens, there's still drama over that even after months.

Homura:

Nicol Bolas: 8 (Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Gargoyle One, Phoenix821, Sir Ovens, The real cal howard, CrimsonTurkey, KarmodF, LephyrtheRevanchist)

Inconclusive: 1 (SomebodyData)

There was drama over that even after 2 months so if it's not too much, I'd ask not to bring it up here as somehow everything BB related seems to become a storm no matter what and the last thing that I wanted is this topic coming up here.

I'll just drop that line of conversation altogether as it can potentially ruin the thread/derail in a bad direction.

Imma try to direct that on a different thread.

And now it's done....No need to worry about the discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back