• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's slated that destroying an infinite 3D universe is High Universal but what about destroying 2 or any higher extensions of an infinite 3D universe?

I think a new tier should be included to cover that set and in my opinion it should be:

High 3A+ :
Characters capable of destroying more than 1 infinite 3D universe and to any finite amount of it.

What do you guys think?

My bad, my comment was pointless, since what makes multiple universes>singular universe is unquantifiable distance, not higher infinities, I'll just say it's High 3-A but is maybe higher than baseline for the sake of simplicity.

Edit: Although 3D universes are quite rare, it means 2D space and 1D time, especially when each of them is explicitly infinite in size.

Last edited:
Anyway, seeing as OP was answered and this was rejected, should I close this?

New tier is redundant, separated universes can exist in all tiers, we just put division in tier 2 because 4D universes are the most common in fictions, given the standard model of spacetime is 4-dimensional manifold.

A good example is we don't have Low 1-C+ for multiple 5D universes, wheter they are infinite in sizes or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back