• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Tier 0

supreme archetypes are gonna be baseline 0 due to the new downgrade thread that was made if i am not mistaken
Yeah, Ultima is apparently gonna make a new thread for it, and the Archetypes will be High 1-A and the Superme Archetype will be Baseline 0 AFAIK.

Yeah, Ultima is apparently gonna make a new thread for it, and the Archetypes will be High 1-A and the Superme Archetype will be Baseline 0 AFAIK.
I thought TSA is basically above everything in the verse, include the Ultimate Mystery, which is Tier 0 cosmology, if then he's still above baseline though.

I thought TSA is basically above everything in the verse, include the Ultimate Mystery, which is Tier 0 cosmology, if then he's still above baseline though.
That is the case.

But the coming CRT will change it. I dunno by how much, all I know is that it's getting downgraded when the CRT comes. When is beyond me.

That is the case.

But the coming CRT will change it. I dunno by how much, all I know is that it's getting downgraded when the CRT comes. When is beyond me.
Here is what Shiva said, I'm not entirely certain, but it seems that the the Ultimate Mystery is basically the cosmic oneness that resides beyond the veil of the Ultimate Void as The Supreme Archetype.

Whereas the Ultimate Mystery is portrayed as the totality of existence beyond identification and distinction, transcending all limited perspectives as a static wholeness, and the Supreme Archetype encompassing all thing. However, we're not sure that the Ultimate Mystery is rather described as location or the Supreme Archetype.

Last edited:
i thought twin peaks is the strongest verse we have.

the only thing stronger, and even then it's not stronger, is cthulhu mythos.

i say stronger not because they are stronger, it's because they have more characters. They aren't above twin peaks their equal.
They're roughly on par, all of their 0s, barring the top tiers, are baseline. The Supereme Archetype and The clear light are both equal. CM wins out as it has an infinite amount of baseline 0 characters, where twin peaks only has 3 baselines

They're roughly on par, all of their 0s, barring the top tiers, are baseline. The Supereme Archetype and The clear light are both equal. CM wins out as it has an infinite amount of baseline 0 characters, where twin peaks only has 3 baselines

though is it true that mythos might be downgraded

btw i'm sending you the most powerful tier 0 of all.

ERNKMnlUEAEzOVs.jpg

Our Words "Most Powerful Tier 0" are backed with Nuclear Weapons - Nuclear Gandhi

as far as i know, the downgrades will make all the archetypes high 1A and the supreme archetype baseline 0

Back