• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that the Boruto profiles, specifically for Uzumaki Boruto, Uchiha Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki have been practically left behind for God knows how long and Boruto just has really ugly looking formatting.

Anyway. I've noticed that current Kawaki and Boruto in base and Karma Stage 1 aren't equalized. We know that in the Boro fight they were equal and both could fight Boro who should scale above Ao who is Small Town Level+ to some extnet.
Kawaki currently is Town Level with the Karma Seal but Boruto is not, despite Boruto and Kawaki being relatively equal. Sarada was also able to keep up with them as well as Base Mitsuki.

In the Mitsuki Will arc, Boruto, Sarada and ChoCho fought and could actually damage Kakou who could release Particle Style Jutsu that looked pretty powerful but are yet to be calculated, although I'm pretty sure they're around Small Town Level based off the fact that they destroy stuff on a molecular level (or atomic as stated in the Boruto anime).
Also they're most likely faster than they were in the first few months of the academy which is what their speed is based off of.

After that comes the Jugo arc where Boruto manages to damage Jugo with a Boruto Stream.

After that comes the Soma Arc and that's mostly Konohamaru so yeah.

Then comes the Urashiki and Time Slip Arc where the most notable parts other than Urashiki were Boruto getting hit by 1 Tails Naruto and getting up really easily, and an offguard Boruto being scartched by Naruto lol. That nightmareish arc aside comes the Prison Arc where we don't really have a lot of feats, I don't think we really have ANY.

Mujina Bandits, nothing special. After that we see Boruto training, after the Karma's activation his power was boosted to the point where he despite not wanting to and most likely holding back power for target practice, cuts the target in half and digs into a stone, with the stone hole most likely being either pulverization or vaporization.

Then they face Deepa who in base was cucking Omoi and his team, and could in base kill Omoi (in the end he didn't kill Omoi) (we never saw him use hardened skin, I don't know why the wiki puts it that he did but he didn't. To say he did you'd need to shown proof, which there is non off, because he didn't use it.), and Omoi's all out attacks didn't even scartch Deepa or even move him a tiny bit. Later we see Deepa bitch slap Team 7, after which Boruto and Sarada decide to train and double up their power many times over (literal statement between the 2). Boruto one shots Shojoji with the compressed rasengan and blah blah. They fight Deepa, and Sarada can actually crack Deepa's hardening with her punches. And we see Boruto's Compressed Rasengan crack the armor. Then comes armored Deepa who should be stronger, who further reinforced his punch but was still defeated by the Super Compressed Rasengan (SM Mitsuki + Boruto + Sarada) which caused his entire armor and clothes to be completely wiped out to the point where not even gas or smoke or debris is left.

Then comes the Ao Arc, we see that Team 7 can actually keep up with Ao who is MHS+, and Sarada was able to actually damage Ao, as seen by the fact that he progressively kept getting more and more beat up and had more marks as their stalling went on (They most likely weren't going 100% all out, their goal was to stall Ao so they most likely had to conserve as much energy as possible to put into Jutsu, meaning that Sarada would have to limit how much Chakra she uses in her punches) and Boruto can damage Ao with the Rasengan.

Then comes Kawaki who is already decently scaled, and in the anime states that he can actually destroy a Town. We see him and Boruto in base trade blows and are equal. Then after the Delta fight Kawaki outright states that he's feeling a surge of power even in base form, this most likley being the Karma Seals extraction process. Same applies to Boruto. In the Boro fight we see the entire Team 7 fight an inner who should be immensely stronger than Ao in both AP and Speed. Overall I think they need new keys that are "At least Multi City-Block Level+, likely higher (Stronger than before) | At least Town Level, possibly higher with Karma" for Kawaki and Boruto, Boruto's Momo thing retained too.
And for Sarada it should be "At least Small Town Level+, possibly higher (Could crack Deepa's Carbon Covering, could hurt Ao despite conserving her strength and trying to stall him, kept up with Boruto and Kawaki)"
For Mitsuki "At least Small Town Level+, possibly higher (kept up with Sarada), higher with Sage Mode"

I already plan to split their profile using anime arcs, but that's a nice thread. I think we should get calculable feats from each arc, calculate them and scale the characters.
Oh? I think I have some Particle Style calcs laying around from the Mitsuki Arc

Nice. We should only split them using major arcs or when they trained (example: Deepa arc), we can merge arcs that they didn't change

Nice. We should only split them using major arcs or when they trained (example: Deepa arc), we can merge arcs that they didn't change
So something like
Academy Arc | Mist + Genin Beginning | Chunin + Mitsuki + Jugo + Urashiki | Prison + Mujina Bandits + Beginning of Kara | Post Training Kara + Ao | Current Anime, ect.?

Well, particle syle wouldn't scale to anyone, we need like, destruction feats.

Yeah lol I know, I meant that team 7 wouldn't scale. I've calced some boulder destruction feats, we just need feats for team 7

Yeah lol I know, I meant that team 7 wouldn't scale. I've calced some boulder destruction feats, we just need feats for team 7
No they would, Sarada was able to damage Kakou, it's just that they were scared of getting close and actually hurting him because of the fact that he could use particle style and they didnt want to get disintegrated

just asking why boruto got AP and Durability moon lvl? did sasuke kick can destroy moon and vanishing rasengan can destroy moon? or theres some calc for it?

just asking why boruto got AP and Durability moon lvl? did sasuke kick can destroy moon and vanishing rasengan can destroy moon? or theres some calc for it?
Sasuke scales to 5-C and momoshiki possessed Boruto scales to Sasuke.

I've noticed that the Boruto profiles, specifically for Uzumaki Boruto, Uchiha Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki have been practically left behind for God knows how long and Boruto just has really ugly looking formatting.

Anyway. I've noticed that current Kawaki and Boruto in base and Karma Stage 1 aren't equalized. We know that in the Boro fight they were equal and both could fight Boro who should scale above Ao who is Small Town Level+ to some extnet.
Kawaki currently is Town Level with the Karma Seal but Boruto is not, despite Boruto and Kawaki being relatively equal. Sarada was also able to keep up with them as well as Base Mitsuki.

In the Mitsuki Will arc, Boruto, Sarada and ChoCho fought and could actually damage Kakou who could release Particle Style Jutsu that looked pretty powerful but are yet to be calculated, although I'm pretty sure they're around Small Town Level based off the fact that they destroy stuff on a molecular level (or atomic as stated in the Boruto anime).
Also they're most likely faster than they were in the first few months of the academy which is what their speed is based off of.

After that comes the Jugo arc where Boruto manages to damage Jugo with a Boruto Stream.

After that comes the Soma Arc and that's mostly Konohamaru so yeah.

Then comes the Urashiki and Time Slip Arc where the most notable parts other than Urashiki were Boruto getting hit by 1 Tails Naruto and getting up really easily, and an offguard Boruto being scartched by Naruto lol. That nightmareish arc aside comes the Prison Arc where we don't really have a lot of feats, I don't think we really have ANY.

Mujina Bandits, nothing special. After that we see Boruto training, after the Karma's activation his power was boosted to the point where he despite not wanting to and most likely holding back power for target practice, cuts the target in half and digs into a stone, with the stone hole most likely being either pulverization or vaporization.

Then they face Deepa who in base was cucking Omoi and his team, and could in base kill Omoi (in the end he didn't kill Omoi) (we never saw him use hardened skin, I don't know why the wiki puts it that he did but he didn't. To say he did you'd need to shown proof, which there is non off, because he didn't use it.), and Omoi's all out attacks didn't even scartch Deepa or even move him a tiny bit. Later we see Deepa bitch slap Team 7, after which Boruto and Sarada decide to train and double up their power many times over (literal statement between the 2). Boruto one shots Shojoji with the compressed rasengan and blah blah. They fight Deepa, and Sarada can actually crack Deepa's hardening with her punches. And we see Boruto's Compressed Rasengan crack the armor. Then comes armored Deepa who should be stronger, who further reinforced his punch but was still defeated by the Super Compressed Rasengan (SM Mitsuki + Boruto + Sarada) which caused his entire armor and clothes to be completely wiped out to the point where not even gas or smoke or debris is left.

Then comes the Ao Arc, we see that Team 7 can actually keep up with Ao who is MHS+, and Sarada was able to actually damage Ao, as seen by the fact that he progressively kept getting more and more beat up and had more marks as their stalling went on (They most likely weren't going 100% all out, their goal was to stall Ao so they most likely had to conserve as much energy as possible to put into Jutsu, meaning that Sarada would have to limit how much Chakra she uses in her punches) and Boruto can damage Ao with the Rasengan.

Then comes Kawaki who is already decently scaled, and in the anime states that he can actually destroy a Town. We see him and Boruto in base trade blows and are equal. Then after the Delta fight Kawaki outright states that he's feeling a surge of power even in base form, this most likley being the Karma Seals extraction process. Same applies to Boruto. In the Boro fight we see the entire Team 7 fight an inner who should be immensely stronger than Ao in both AP and Speed. Overall I think they need new keys that are "At least Multi City-Block Level+, likely higher (Stronger than before) | At least Town Level, possibly higher with Karma" for Kawaki and Boruto, Boruto's Momo thing retained too.
And for Sarada it should be "At least Small Town Level+, possibly higher (Could crack Deepa's Carbon Covering, could hurt Ao despite conserving her strength and trying to stall him, kept up with Boruto and Kawaki)"
For Mitsuki "At least Small Town Level+, possibly higher (kept up with Sarada), higher with Sage Mode"
Mitsuki with sage mode atleast FTL via Blitz orochimaru

Orochimaru is also in the novel able to easily reach/dodged Light beam and is injured by robots not by lasers.

Mitsuki posiblly SOL or FTL via Blitz Orochimaru

Sasuke scales to 5-C and momoshiki possessed Boruto scales to Sasuke.
Hmm borushiki atleast Relativistic via kept up with Weakened Sasuke or Relativistic likely FTL, his AP still Moon level because 80% of Momoshiki.

the Current kage Scale to Weakened Base Naruto and kept up with Kinshiki and Momoshiki.

So the current Kage atleast Relativistic with FTL reaction, via kept up with The Otsutsuki.

Hmm borushiki atleast Relativistic via kept up with Weakened Sasuke or Relativistic likely FTL, his AP still Moon level because 80% of Momoshiki.

the Current kage Scale to Weakened Base Naruto and kept up with Kinshiki and Momoshiki.

So the current Kage atleast Relativistic with FTL reaction, via kept up with The Otsutsuki.
Don't bring the Kage into this. This thread was already finished btw. Also Delta outright states that Borushiki would've been a greater force than Sasuke, ECT.

This thread is dead and no longer a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back