• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Dark, I told you months ago that people with Dark in their names get staff positions, lol. Congrats to everyone!

Yep, I certainly haven't forgotten. Looks like the trend continues. :D

Yeah, he's been offered a Discussion Mod position multiple times, but has declined each time.

Yes. If he had not, he would have been an administrator by now.

My sincere apologies for being late, but I really want to congratulate Shiro and Grath for receiving their discussion mod positions. They're two of the not-so-many people who completely deserve it, in my opinion.

Huge congratulations for my friend Jvando. My help and suggestions finally made you a staff member. Hope I get the CGM spot next time, to create an amazing duo of staff hehe.

Love you puta

RebubleUselet said:
My sincere apologies for being late, but I really want to congratulate Shiro and Grath for receiving their discussion mod positions. They're two of the not-so-many people who completely deserve it, in my opinion.
ƒªÇƒªÇ Witch is alive ƒªÇƒªÇ

Antvasima said:
Yes. If he had not, he would have been an administrator by now.
Yep I just remembered he was offered the discussion mod position the same time as me.

Back