• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Thank you, all of you, for your kind words.

Congratulations to Dargoo, Sandman, Crzer and especially Kep. That's some pretty quick escalation you've got going on there Kep, and perfectly well-deserved too.

I look forward to helping out as much as I can and work for the betterment of the community. And when the day finally comes when I have to leave, I am sure this wiki will be at a much better place than it is now. I will try my best to make sure of it.

Arigato.

Eed451a594e795e9b09a88bf8a58648a

Well, maybe MrKing declined the offer. Anyway, it's Ant's business so let's leave it to him.

MrKingOfNegativity was accepted during a previous staff recruitment drive, but in the middle of it he stated that he had to focus on his real life instead of the wiki: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1655794

He has visited sporadically after that, but does not seem to be active enough nowadays.

In addition, given the recent drama problems, even if he became active again, and is willing to help out, we would still have to ask the current staff about it again, for safety reasons.

Yeah, MrKing's an awesome guy who's helped out quite a bit. Especially on the Dark Tower, Doom, and Blood profiles. It's a shame his RL is understandable busy and that he doesn't have much time here. I'm hoping that by some miracle, there may come a time where he'll be back. I'm going to have to finish up the Blood verse page among other things in his place in the meantime though.

More importantly, I'm also looking forward to the next recruitment drive, but I can wait till the next PM chain. I'll know soon enough for sure.

Back