• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RKGenki said:
That's why I'm asking for proof that he can see her.
If he can, both stare at each other but AoC loses due to being erased by his stare.

If he can't AoC stares before he knows where to stare.

All I'm asking for is a proof that he can, or at least something that proofs that he doesn't need to be able to see/perceive the opponent for his stare's effects to apply
Dodging my arguement? Doesn't matter. GK actually doesn't need to because of his reality warping so he could just warp reality to negate AoC's durability or at least make her visible to his eyes.

GK doesn't even need to see AoC.

Anything inside his Cracking is already gonna be doomed

If i wasn't clear enough i'm voting for Golden Head but tier 5

Actually gk's gaze in ultharathotep reshapes the world and it's laws, as if it wasn't already broken┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Thousands of tesla's invisible barriers got destroy every second while being in gk's gaze.

Speed is equalized though, the hands can still tear through reality and what not, but if speed is equalized he won't get his immeasurable speed by breaking the laws of time.

His gaze still reshapes the world and it's laws though...

Gonna vote for gk fra as well.

Actually he does get his Immeasurable speed from his hand stuff.

It's no different from Reinhard "ignoring distance" via LLT and it not being equalized.

Just makes this more in gk's favor then since he spams like dozens of those hands all of which tear through the fabric of reality, destroying the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical...

People say Jiren got the glare but they should know GK glares better oVo

Glare instantly atomizes hundreds of things which have no material form and exists as possibilities, which never die, rot or decay and aren't even alive, then the glare gets hundreds of millions of times stronger, and has innumerable eyes which are all using it, reshapes the world and its laws, and kills conceptual beings, yep glare is too broken.

Would possibilities even count as existing? Kikai and critters are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, in other words, they were never even born, they are just possibilities, yet gk atomizes critters anyway ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

@Celestial, just pointing out that any speed amping hax (such as time acceleration, distance ignoring and etc) aren't normal speed, thus it ignores speed equalization.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
GK stares. AoC has shit tier survivibility for the character at its calibre.
I mean, full potential AoC has Lapin's self resurrection which is Mid-Godly but not really

It can. Was just pointing out that AoC doesn't have bad survivability.

Also iirc we agreed that full powah AoC doesn't get UKG's stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back