• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Renders For DBS Broly and Gogeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ones we have currently look better and Imo the best renders would be those with an artstyle closer to the movie's.

I also think the current renders are better. We could maybe use base Gogeta but those black effects don't look so good to be on his profile.

Also while we're on the topic of renders for the characters, someone should seriously mirror the render of DBS Broly's Full power form as the scars are drawn on the wrong side of his body.

AKM sama said:
I also think the current renders are better. We could maybe use base Gogeta but those black effects don't look so good to be on his profile.
The SSJ Broly one doesn't have any black effects and the current SSJ Broly image is pretty low quality tbh. Comparison

Broly ssj
Ssj broly by purple hato

IAguilaR101 said:
Also while we're on the topic of renders for the characters, someone should seriously mirror the render of DBS Broly's Full power form as the scars are drawn on the wrong side of his body.
I will do so.

EDIT:
Broly legendary ssj by andrewdragonball dctctj9-pre
It's been fixed.

I suppose that the image below seems pretty good to use, although I had to crop it a lot.

SSJ Broly

Tbh it looks very different that the actual movie designs which are a lot softer. I personally don't like the heavy use of black shades and white highlights too.

Base Gogeta should probably be fine to use.

I can add the renders and also make these changes if the page gets unlocked.

Well, you never unlocked the page. But Dark took care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back