• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Madness Combat pages

Also The Maker's and The Machine's dimensions. And Krinkels stated that here "various levels of other place". The Maker also mentioned "abyssal depths beneath Nevada"
You'd have to prove that there's more than 1000 space-times in the cosmology to qualify for 2-B, and there's no indication of an infinite number of them so 2-A isn't valid

Also The Maker's and The Machine's dimensions. And Krinkels stated that here "various levels of other place". The Maker also mentioned "abyssal depths beneath Nevada"
You'd have to prove both of those dimensions are universe sized, which im incline to believe that they aren't.

Various levels of the other place doesn't mean each level is universe sized. The Maker was likely referring to hell or purgatory.

You'd have to prove both of those dimensions are universe sized, which im incline to believe that they aren't.

Various levels of the other place doesn't mean each level is universe sized. The Maker was likely referring to hell or purgatory.
So would we upgrade Phobos and Auditor?

Damn how'd i miss this?

ok. yeah. really the peak of the machine's power seems to be Low 2-C due to the machine and his brother the maker.

The Machine is a metaphysical entity which exists between what is real in Nevada, which according to The Disquieted One controls the actions of every single nevadean. Without the Arena Mode player, the machine will break down destroying the (stated multiple times as mentioned in this thread) infinite sized nevada releasing unknown horrors in a hellfire.

With the existence of his brother, the maker, it proves that not only does the machine have the constructive capacity to destroy the universe, but it also an implied helping hand in it's creation as the maker mentions him not creating nevada alone.

It's basically the universes' biggest shaken can of soda. if it explodes everything gets a little messy. It pulls the strings of the universe, and without those strings the marionette falls.

you could theoretically do a possibly 2-C at best if you mention the fact the maker likely created purgatory, which would give him a whopping two universes created. but thats the highest i see them going.
Since this seams to be active I will say low 1-C is actually good because A) the dimension of the employers are from a 5D dimension and the machine incarnates this dimension and two krinkels confirmed that the infinite improbable is an infinite multiverse

Since this seams to be active I will say low 1-C is actually good because A) the dimension of the employers are from a 5D dimension and the machine incarnates this dimension and two krinkels confirmed that the infinite improbable is an infinite multiverse
You'd need to provide evidence for both of those claims.

Ca
Can you give links?

The employers are from the fifth dimension

Another confirmation that the fifth dimension exists: euclidian geometry

The Machine embodies the entirety of the cosmology:

Infinite improbable is an infinite multiverse:

Also sorry for not posting it as a link but as text is just it doesn't let me from my phone

The employers are from the fifth dimension

Another confirmation that the fifth dimension exists: euclidian geometry

The Machine embodies the entirety of the cosmology:

Infinite improbable is an infinite multiverse:

Also sorry for not posting it as a link but as text is just it doesn't let me from my phone

Wow, this interesting

Yeah so at the very least Madness is 2-A thanks to the infinite improbable and at most low 1-C thanks to the statements and the euclidian geometry.

We already talked about the 5-D thing in other threads, Krinkels only used them as a comparison because of the Employers' poking their heads to the physical universe, not that they're verbatim 5-D. And euclideon geometry is not evidence for 5-D.

Yeah so at the very least Madness is 2-A thanks to the infinite improbable and at most low 1-C thanks to the statements and the euclidian geometry.

He most likely meant it as a metaphor.

Calling the infinite improbable a multiverse would be contradictating and not contradictating itself.

It's a place of every possibillity and impossibilities existing at the same times in ways we can't fathom.

Giving it one absolute feature would be breaking that.

In a technical sense it could be considered a boundless but hey I'm not going to dig that hole.

The only thing that could be considered a multiverse in MadCom is TOP (the other place)

It's basically a hub for main hell that creates a personal/specific hell for each grunt that dies and goes to there.

He most likely meant it as a metaphor.

Calling the infinite improbable a multiverse would be contradictating and not contradictating itself.

It's a place of every possibillity and impossibilities existing at the same times in ways we can't fathom.

Giving it one absolute feature would be breaking that.

In a technical sense it could be considered a boundless but hey I'm not going to dig that hole.
So how it is disproves I.C being multiverse?

Re-read what I said.
It really doesn't? You just said yourself the infinite improbable it's just all the possibilities happening at the same time, which is exactly what makes it unique to other multiverses in the sense that they are normal and organized while this one isn't it's just as if every timeline and possiblity was mixed and mashed.

It really doesn't? You just said yourself the infinite improbable it's just all the possibilities happening at the same time, which is exactly what makes it unique to other multiverses in the sense that they are normal and organized while this one isn't it's just as if every timeline and possiblity was mixed and mashed.

I want you to really really think about the implications of the infinite improbable.

It can be a multiverse inside of a universe the size of earth while also floating above 200 blackholes eating hotdogs.

Think of wider more crazy concepts and ideas blah blah, but this isn't a multiverse. Yes one of it's possibilities is a multiverse but thats not the primary 'standard' (if the improbable realm even has a standard) of what the place would be. It's broken and unbroken, simple but difficult.

To spell it out:

Calling it a multiverse is underwhelming of it's name. No "true" tier could be given to it because its every single tier while also not. Get what I'm saying?

Matt called it that to not give himself (and us) a headache.

Back