• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Key for Saber Musashi

AzuRizzz

She/Her
Just a proposal to add "Human/Shimousa" key for musashi.

There won't be that much difference with her base servant self aside the fact that she won't have servant physiology and luck stat.

Any thoughts about this?

I agree ; but on a pratical aspect, is it necessary ? After all, it's just removing her servant physiology and anything tied to it.
This would also mean we should do the same for every servant with an alive self.

I agree ; but on a pratical aspect, is it necessary ? After all, it's just removing her servant physiology and anything tied to it.
This would also mean we should do the same for every servant with an alive self.
I don't think we need to make to every servant, only the ones that have been show alive and feats when they are alive, like Mushasi during Shimosha, but someone like Cu Lancer that are never show being alive on the story or having considerably feats while being alive, i don't think we need a Key for him.

And also, sone Servants gain magical abilities by becoming Servants, and others Servants never existed as a human at the first place (Like Jeanne alter) so not every servant should get a human Key.

I ain't play fgo (that much). is there anything notable she does that would warrant a new key?
Well, besides her Servant Organism not being a thing and also her Servants skills, i think her FTL speed for clashing with the dioscuri while being a servant would change i guess? Or not maybe, i don't think she have another FTL speed while being a human.

I don't think we need to make to every servant, only the ones that have been show alive and feats when they are alive, like Mushasi during Shimosha, but someone like Cu Lancer that are never show being alive on the story or having considerably feats while being alive, i don't think we need a Key for him.
I mean, sure, but it would still be little changes considering that Musashi's current ratings are all from her servant self except the one coming from her fight against Kojiro. She hasn't done that much while alive, and what she did is comparable to the rest of her current ratings, so it would only make her profile redundant and the changes, unnecessary.

I mean, sure, but it would still be little changes considering that Musashi's current ratings are all from her servant self except the one coming from her fight against Kojiro.
I pretty sure most of Mushasi feats are done when she is alive like in her Trial Quest and in Shimosha, right? She fights the Heroic Sprit Swordmaster while alive, and in the end she dies and become a servant.
She hasn't done that much while alive, and what she did is comparable to the rest of her current ratings,
Well, her speed rate for fighting Dioscuri just happen while she is a Servant, i don't think she have FLT speed while human.
so it would only make her profile redundant and the changes, unnecessary.
Kinda agree, like her human key would just give her her normal things, and her Servant Key would give her just Servant physiology, and while It seems reduntant, the Servant Physiology give her a bunch of different Hax, so i think a New Key could work.

I pretty sure most of Mushasi feats are done when she is alive like in her Trial Quest and in Shimosha, right? She fights the Heroic Sprit Swordmaster while alive, and in the end she dies and become a servant.
What I meant by that is that her current profiles mostly uses servant feats and not alive feats, but her alive feats also corresponds to fighting servants (and the likes), so nothing much different than her servant self.
Well, her speed rate for fighting Dioscuri just happen while she is a Servant, i don't think she have FLT speed while human.
Every servant has that rating though, and she fights them in shimousa, so it doesn't make any real difference.
Kinda agree, like her human key would just give her her normal things, and her Servant Key would give her just Servant physiology, and while It seems reduntant, the Servant Physiology give her a bunch of different Hax, so i think a New Key could work.
That's up to you guys, because it would take a lot of time to apply this to any servant that fits the criteria you mentionned earlier, being :
I don't think we need to make to every servant, only the ones that have been show alive and feats when they are alive

What I meant by that is that her current profiles mostly uses servant feats and not alive feats, but her alive feats also corresponds to fighting servants (and the likes), so nothing much different than her servant self.
Well, she probably would lose her NP though. CMIIW i don't remember she used NP in Shimosha.

Every servant has that rating though, and she fights them in shimousa, so it doesn't make any real difference.
If there's anyone in Shimosa who got FTL speed rating then it should be removed. Musashi best speed feats is when she is buffed by Nanomachine, none in shimosa including living Musashi has FTL speed rating.

That's up to you guys, because it would take a lot of time to apply this to any servant that fits the criteria you mentionned earlier, being :
I don't think so, most living servant feats coming from LB and mostly they're LB natives not PHH.

That being said i agree Musashi get living key.

Well, she probably would lose her NP though. CMIIW i don't remember she used NP in Shimosha.
Yeah, that's one of the few modifications that could occur in our case.
If there's anyone in Shimosa who got FTL speed rating then it should be removed. Musashi best speed feats is when she is buffed by Nanomachine, none in shimosa including living Musashi has FTL speed rating.
This old man does, and her alive self scales to him.
I don't think so, most living servant feats coming from LB and mostly they're LB natives not PHH.
I meant that there are many servant that would require an "alive self" key, it would take a lot of time to create them for changes that aren't really that substantial.

This old man does, and her alive self scales to him.
He scales with stats which is kinda a joke at this point (people in this wiki already treated Skills rank as joke too). I mean if we really want to scale with stats Karna can only get FTL combat speed with EX rank agility which his lancer self doesn't posses. Heck Musashi with nanomachine buff can barely react to Dioscuri SoL speed and somehow weaker Musashi who didn't even have buff from Machine God can do the same? Doesn't sound logical to me.

meant that there are many servant that would require an "alive self" key, it would take a lot of time to create them for changes that aren't really that substantial
Not really, Arjuna alter Lostbelt King key is literally his living version. Same case with Ivan, Surtr and QSH and all Lostbelt native servant.

Her profiles also uses justification while she is a Servant, like "Has B-Rank Strength, putting her on par with King Arthur under Shirou" even trought she human self don't work with parameters, and have better feats while huma by fighting Raikou, a servant that have Rank A strenght.

Her NP too uses this justification, even trought she human self should't have a Noble Phantasm.

Also, her BFR don't work anymore in Olympus, so that would probally just be in her Human self tier.

And "Should be comparable to Tenma Musashi" don't work too since they both have different paraments and are of different classes.

Lifting strenght too, since she gets that by being a servant not a human, so Will probally list as "Unknown".
Each other Servant have this qualification? Like, Edmond dantes should get one probally, but i think is Just him.

Oh, thas't cool, is about what in general?
Heian Kyo Revisons that'll get Alive Keys for: Tsuna, Raikou, Kintoki, Ibaraki-douji, Shuten-douji
Fixing Musashi's profile,
New profile creations for: Ashiya Douman, Ibuki-Douji, Taira no Kagekiyo,
New Keys for: Suzuka Gozen and Tawara Touta
Fixing the Speed Scaling since Servants shouldn't have FTL combat speed
And some other stuff from other Lostbelts

He scales with stats which is kinda a joke at this point (people in this wiki already treated Skills rank as joke too). I mean if we really want to scale with stats Karna can only get FTL combat speed with EX rank agility which his lancer self doesn't posses. Heck Musashi with nanomachine buff can barely react to Dioscuri SoL speed and somehow weaker Musashi who didn't even have buff from Machine God can do the same? Doesn't sound logical to me.
Then go ahead and make a CRT to change that, but we go by what’s accepted on profiles.

Back