• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New key for comic Scarlet Witch

Hy guys,
so it’s been a while since Wanda got her new darkhold form, and I think it’s time to add a new key to her profile (considering the fact that Trial of Magneto got her a lot of new abilities and hax that were added to her base key even tho this comic series comes before Darkhold Alpha).

Anyways I found two other possible abilities/hax from Trial of Magneto Issue 5.

1- Meta Probability Manipulation
The power to manipulate any and all probabilities.

2- Chrono Vision
The ability to see the past, present, and future.

Let me know what you think about the new key and these abilities.

It needs minimum of 15 appearances and decent amount of feats for proper scaling and stuff.
Oh okay thank you!
What about the abilities? If they're okay, should they be added to her profile now or after her new key?

I believe all of those abilities are already listed? But new scans for them should be fine

I believe all of those abilities are already listed? But new scans for them should be fine
She just has probability manipulation, but meta probability manipulation would give her a form of nigh-omnipotence if I'm not wrong.

As for the chrono vision i believe she just has clarvoyance right now.

Yeah, they have tons of abilities and different form of application for it. We just list it as probability manipulation

Yeah, none of these powers are on site. It’s just probability manipulation & clairvoyance, that’s it.
Yeah but the superpower profile states that Meta probability manipulation is the perfect form of probability manipulation.
It would be nice to add that "perfect form" to her profile.

Yeah but the superpower profile states that Meta probability manipulation is the perfect form of probability manipulation.
VsBattles Wiki is not, and will not ever, be Superpower Wiki. If it’s not in the site, then it is not on the site — doesn’t get more blunt than that.

Our power mechanism tend to work slightly different than theirs. But as mentioned earlier, adding this scan to her file for probability manipulation would be idea. since iirc currently she lacks a scan for this - since other abilities already cover it, but still.

Fandom sites in general, while connected by a greater domain, share no other connection with one another.

Edit: The only sites VSBW share connection with is jokes battles wiki and OC/FC wiki.

Our power mechanism tend to work slightly different than theirs. But as mentioned earlier, adding this scan to her file for probability manipulation would be idea. since iirc currently she lacks a scan for this - since other abilities already cover it, but still.
Good idea, I think we can wait and use that scan for her darkhold key (after it is done).

Fandom sites in general, while connected by a greater domain, share no other connection with one another.

Edit: The only sites VSBW share connection with is jokes battles wiki and OC/FC wiki.
Thank you for the clarification.

No, I think chronologically, this is meant to come first? But either way, the current Darkhold/Chton form of hers is very new and unexplored in comics, and considering her power amp... The events of Trial of Mags wouldn't fit in very well with it.

Back