• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Hax/Ability for Wanda comics

Hello guys, this is my first thread, I want to add new Hax/ability for Wanda comics, wich is not in her profile yet.

And here we go!!!

1. [Void Manipulation]

Void Manipulation also known as Nothingness Manipulation is the ability to control and manipulate a void, nothingness, or non-existence.

"The situation is desire. Unless the Chaos wave is stopped all reality will devolved into nothingness"

With that feat in above, Wanda can get a new hax/ability is a Void Manipulation.

2. Possibly [Higher Dimensional Manipulation]

"Everything burned to white. Reality as we know it vanished"

When Scarlet Witch say "no more mutant" everything it's turned white, White Hot.

As we known. The White Hot Room is the heart of Phoenix, and The White Hot Room is the core of a creation.

Wanda magic has a connection with the White Hot Room.

Maybe this is enough, actually this has been stuck on my mind for a long time and I'm trying to find the source, for mods, staff or others if you feel something is lacking with this feats let me know soon, thanks.

Last edited:
Nah, neither of them works.

1. Its a by product of her spell. It means it will destroy those dimensions and return it to nothingness. Just EE at the end of the day - at best.

2. Now that's some stretch, ngl. Dont get me wrong, she definitely has HDM abilities - I just need to find them cause I remember seeing them long ago - but this one ain't it chief.

Nah, neither of them works.

1. Its a by product of her spell. It means it will destroy those dimensions and return it to nothingness. Just EE at the end of the day - at best.

2. Now that's some stretch, ngl. Dont get me wrong, she definitely has HDM abilities - I just need to find them cause I remember seeing them long ago - but this one ain't it chief.
Manipulating a higher dimensional world isnt higher dimensional manipulation?

Back