• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Ability for P&A’s

Hilariously enough, I don’t actually know what this power would be named.

Anyways, the power I’m suggesting is an ability akin to Transduality. Except, remove the transcending part. Existing between two binary systems, but not directly superior to both.

Examples being:

Ren Amamiya: After he was conceptually erased by the hands of Yaldabaoth, he couldn’t exist in the physical reality. However, his “existence” persisted in the Velvet Room, a realm stated to exist between dream and reality, mind and matter.

Not sure if I'm right, but doesn't being erased from Conceptual destruction, and continuing to exist afterward grants you NEP2?

I mean, regardless, he still was erased conceptually. But eh, I guess this situation differs.

Either way, I'm not really that knowledgeable, but does he return to existence due to the velvet room? It could be an immortality of some sort.

Isn't that a pretty blatant type 8 immortality?

8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Even after he was conceptually erased, he can still return to existence due to the velvet room. He is kind of tied to the velvet room.

Isn't that a pretty blatant type 8 immortality?

8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Even after he was conceptually erased, he can still return to existence due to the velvet room. He is kind of tied to the velvet room.
The ability itself would fall under Immortality Type 8, but it is not that itself. As per the description, the Immortality Types can be simply a blanket term for a wide array of abilities that would grant Immortality.

As for this post, I feel like it's the closest to Interdimensional Entity Physiology. Calling it Interdimensional Physiology seems fine enough.

I mean there's only really a few hits and misses in the description. I think your description of Ren Amamiya would also fall in that.
It could be Interdimensional Existence (can exist/exists in other equal dimensions, realms, etc. simultaneously). Maybe Dual Existence? But that might mean something else.

Yeah, I misread the OP entirely. I do think that it can still fall into what I said, since he technically still exist within a certain realm/dimension. You just have to mention the specifics. But existing between two dimensions (or existence and non-existence, but I think that should be a case-by-case) could have its own different definition.

I'm not sure what to call it though, or what further context/description can be placed within the ability page itself.

Oof my fault , but you defination on OP make me and other confused because of velvet room is look similar a realm or place , and they were thing its immortal as you confirm " he regain himsilf in velvet room "

ok let new forget anywords i had said , live in such state is 50% nearly transduality , simple equation of transduality is non-dual + transcendance , does velvet room is fall under the non-dual place ?

Type 0 Transduality doesn't currently exist, but it would be to normal Transduality what Type 0 BDE is to normal BDE.

No thread has been made on it, I came up with the idea 1 hour ago.

Type 1 and above BDE: Exceeds spatio-temporal dimensions over a certain scope of existence.

Type 1 and above Transduality: Exceeding the nature of one or several dual systems.

Type 0 BDE: Lacking the concepts of space and time entirely, normally by preceding both of them, and as a result being untied from their effects and consequences, without being superior to them.

Type 0 Transduality proposition: Lacking either dual state in one or many dual systems, and as a result being untied from their effects and consequences, without being superior to them.

I feel like that is lacking either dual state.

They exist between 1 and 0. They are not 1 or 0.

?????

This entire thread has been talking about adding a power for that because one doesn't exist...

It hasn't been made yet, but I'd presume so.

What he means is for a case where someone is in 0 and 1 at once, I think.
Edit: Oh NVM, for this I'll remain neutral for now.

Back