• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Abilities: Hulk

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
So i found some nice new abilites that were looked over here from are resident green muscle man, so i'm propose we add this abilities to his profile:

Reactive Adaptation:

His body can and has adapted to breathing underwater

Hulk develops a gland for oxygenated perfluorocarbon emulsio

BFR Resistance:

Hulk resists being BFRed into another dimension

Astral Energy Perception:

Hulk can see Strange's astral form

Hulk can feel Strange watching him

I also want this added to his Intelligence:

Very Proficent in Martial Arts (As he was taught how to fight by the Iron Fist) this is merged hulk btw

So, thoughts?

Hmm, from what I see these are all pretty legitimate abilities, of course we might have to mention his reactive evolution from what's shown isn't exactly the most combat efficient and the fact that it even states that he "Its done it before" means that its only temporary.

I support these. If possible, I'd like an additional example of resisting BFR, as I typically like two to three examples, but otherwise, I'm on board for these.

SomebodyData said:
Hmm, from what I see these are all pretty legitimate abilities, of course we might have to mention his reactive evolution from what's shown isn't exactly the most combat efficient and the fact that it even states that he "Its done it before" means that its only temporary.

Aight thats cool

I suppose that this seems reasonable. Although I think that it is enough to mention that he has been trained in martial arts by Iron Fist.

I think so, yes. Although he has only demonstrated very limited reactive evolution.

Well, I can temporarily unlock the page for you. Just remember to use good grammar, and to provide concise explanations.

No problem, and you don't have to call me sir. I am just a wiki manager.

Back