• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Abilities for Player (EB)

so the time went and new elements came out so i was thinking on putting him like holy manipulation (Angel), Technology manipulation (Technology), Acid Manipulation (Acid), Illusion Creation (Illusion), Chaos Manipulation (Chaos) And probably Weather manipulation via Aurora?

Ehh, EB's elements are themed around certain things such as how Angel is themed around angelic stuff. Despite this, it doesn't mean they should outright get stuff like time manipulation if they have access to the time element (as the element does not allow the user full access to manipulating time but, rather, a few moves such as stopping time and creating a point in time to teleport back to; hence why it is listed as "limited time manipulation" on the profile)

Acid manipulation and possibly illusion creation for the acid and illusion element sounds fine, as the acid element uses attacks based around spawning acid and transforming into it and whatnot. Illusion has a few attacks wherein it summons clones that aren't actually tangible in order to trick opponents, so that element having illusion manipulation would make sense.

Angel's ult mentions something about pulling a star from the heavens and firing a holy arrow, so probably limited holy manipulation for angel element could work considering the description. Angel's other moves are light manipulation (divine arrow; can fire arrows made out of light), summoning (able to fabricate a bow out of thin air, as with wings), homing attack (via quill daggers; summons a flurry of feathers that curve towards targets) among a few other abilities like teleportation and limited absorption and minor danmaku via some of the moves.

Chaos element would questionably be a form of limited chaos manipulation due to being able to "ignite people with chaotic flames" or "cast bullets of chaotic energy from another realm" without exactly manipulating chaos itself. According to this page, there's moves such as Space-Time Rupture wherein the user splits space and time to expel a laser attack (probably limited space-time manipulation). Outside of a few other abilities like swapping positions with people and summoning swords of dark energy, there's no mention of directly manipulating chaos to attack save for the theme of the element.

Aurora's moves mention stuff about using light to attack so it's most likely light manip in general with a few side effects such as absorbing projectiles and crap. The ult mentions something about creating a rainbow sky and that's about it, probably just light manip.

I haven't used technology element yet but considering what the wiki says about its moves (ingame descreiptions); energy manipulation (via vortex bomb; the user compresses energy into a powerful bomb) and energy projection (via orbital strike; creates three spiraling energy beams).

As for the ult; at the bare minimum it's a form of momentary BFR as the opponent is shown to be teleported to a confined realm where they're attacked before being released. The description of the attack mentions that it pulls the closest player to a digital regio, so it could potentially be a form of technological information but nothing mentions that the player is turning them into data or anything of the like.

Once I stop being lazy as hell I might get done with the list of moves and getting these calcs evaluated.

Zany seems to make sense.

Anyway, long time, no see. I hope that you are well. Would you be interested in helping out as a calc group member again?

Ehh, I tend to be inactive at random intervals mainly because I spend most of my time doing other recreational activities. I might try to revise some of the Roblox pages such as the CH player one at some point as with the EB player. Otherwise, I am not interested in being an active member of the calc group at the moment.

Okay. No problem.

Back