• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Superman 5.0 (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowGamerOmega said:
I mean technically in-game Ness gets a game over when his avatar is KO'd so idk, it's debatable. Maybe we specify in the conditions?
Also I agree that Fate hax has made Ness not as fun to debate for/against (as many of his matches are pretty similar), but there is nothing anyone can really do about it. You can do Truth-restricted matches if you want, but those won't be added.
I mean it's wrong, I'm just too lazy to make the CRT.

Bruh, everyone agreed with it back then on that CRT I made. I thought you agreed with it too..

If you have an issue with it, discuss it here. Don't derail, saying it's "wrong" doesn't cut it nor is it needed on here.

DaBigP said:
Bruh, everyone agreed with it back then on that CRT I made. I thought you agreed with it too..
If you have an issue with it, discuss it here. Don't derail, saying it's "wrong" doesn't cut it nor is it needed on here.
Never agreed with fate hax.

I agreed with the fact that had protection from the Truth, not that Ness was literally unkillable. And the Truth is irrelevent.

Look, do you agree with it or not? I don't want to continue this further as we are now derailing even further.

Never claimed he was unkillable.

Indeed, I should probably edit his page (along with those that are protected by truth) to reflect this and not cause confusion...

Hecking bruh moment

7 for Inconclusive

Yay, grace time...

Yet another addition to Ness's Inconclusive, very epic indeed... Good grief

Never

Absolutely never

Honestly, I don't really understand the Inconclusive FRA's if Superman can't really kill or let alone harm him. But I'm going to keep my mouth shut here.

I get that, but some PSI attacks that involve status effect ignore dura. Just read CursedGentleman's replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back