• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Son Goku ~ The Final Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Cal vote for Ness? If he did, we need to wait for the grace period. If not, then this can be added.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean at this speed closing the 4km gap is nearly instantaneous.
That's true, but it's also allowing Ness to get off PSI attack after PSI attack at quadrillions x FTL.

However speed is equalized, including attack speed. Also DB characters were Quadrillion times FTL far before the ToP. And MUI is much faster than Before.

Will Ness immediately use PSI? Because Goku will attack Ness before the other way round, as we see he immediately attacked Jiren. Also 4km range is nothing. Ness is dead before he uses PSI.

@Arrogant Schmuck We are debating right now the legitimacy of Cal's reasoning so unless you provide extra information or a new innovation I think you should hold on with that vote.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^How so? Also Ness has to start with it and nothing else.
Same reason as things like Mewtwo's TK or Lucemon's hax. It's a vectorless attack. Unless he's starting with a baseball bat to the face from 4 km away, the psychic kid is gonna use a PSI attack. Btw, PSI Fire and PSI Thunder are smash only.

They start at ten meters away from each other.

Also, honestly what changed from this fight from last fight? This really seems to be a fight that is obviously gonna lead to Goku winning seeing as the last one against a much weaker unmastered UI Goku was inconclusive.

Said Goku was still assumed to be capable of crippling Ness with one blow.

Also, iirc, Ness' barriers reflect half of the damage back onto Goku so Goku'd still one-shot himself here if it comes to that.

@Cal and UI can just help him dodge those attacks fired back at him. Also how is half of the damage going to one shot Goku??

Pretty sure Goku can take his own hits. Ness, even with only 50% of the impact, probably wouldn't.

Going for Goku fra and that.

I actually made a mistake there and was thinking that the attack was like those where Goku'd take the same damage relative to Ness.

Still voting Ness because of statuses that he uses.

Okay, now I ask. Has Ness' barriers reflected attacks from those considerably stronger than him?

Er...no it doesn't, as I admitted that the barrier won't provide enough defense to keep Ness from being severely damaged. Not to mention that's...kinda what barriers do, even in real life.

But we're talking about someone that can One shot Ness, I doubt the barriers are going to last against that, let alone make it not do that much damage.

This little energy ball should be much stronger than Ness:

XS7kcs0

Ness's shields hold up no matter how strong the attack he is hit by, its about time and if a specific effect breaks it (look at the G fight). But even stacking it I think Ness gets one shot. Here's why. I was in the first match between Ness vs Goku, UI Goku one shot a baseline Low 2-C but his shield made sure he wouldn't get one shot before, but now he's so much stronger, not even reducing the Damage by 75% could still one shot Ness. I think Ness can try to get make Goku too numb to more or try to put him to sleep and spam PK Flash but Ness is more likely to get knocked out in the first hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back