• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so im gonna try to defend my boi here so i'll post what I think would be the outcome from what I've read from Lucetta's profile:

Paralysis should take care of most of Lucetta's abilities. Why? becuse most depend of body contact or physical movement:

Sleep Inducement: "and pass around a flagon of mead that makes its drinkers fall into a deep and pleasant dream" okay so some stuff:
1. Ness is 12.
2. I highly doubt you would take something and enemy tries to kill you offers to you.
3. Ness resist being seduced by the laughter since he has resistance against the mind manipulation of the many statue.
4. Paralysis makes it impossible for Lucetta to even move in the first place.

Soul removal: "You raise one bony talon and make a small gesture" so, it need body movement, again, paralysis does the trick here.

Make him fall apart via dancing, use her dream manipulation, or incapacitate him with illusions: Ness has Mind manipulation resistance against someone that can control people with his words to move them at his will (This should also help him against the laughter effect of the sleep manipulation above). Also, he can fight his illusions, see Moonside.

BFR: So what, does she put a mirror infront of him and he gets sucked? does it activates instantly? Is it command based? The profile doesn't explain that much, but if she needs to put the mirror on him or something, she couldn't via paralysis again, and since I don't know if he need to touch it, he could just dodge the attempts of her trying to BFR him.

So dunno, unless she starst with BFR (which i still don't know how it would work) paralysis takes out most of the important other abilities. And it's very likely that Ness starts with either Paralysis or Hypnosis, due to his supportive nature. And since in game Paralysis affects more enemies than Hypnosis during the entire journey, me thinks it will be his first move.
From there, there's just to options. Either he bashes her until she falls, resurrects, paralysis again and repeat eternaly until he runs out of PP and get killed. Or leave her paralysed and call it inconclusive. Me thinks later, since he ain't stupid, so inconclusive.

Pretty much all of the above assumes she is instantly paralyzed. Soul removal and BFR are still instant wins from what I can tell. No offense meant, I still vote Luce.

As stated above, we don't know what she starts with, it can be something useful as the stuff you mentioned or useless like the singing and sleep manip part, while Ness starts with the best right away as I explained above. His attacks are also thought based, so is basically instant. Also, I still need someone to tell me how BFR works.

I think Ness has one vote, based on the arguments for his side.

Oh. Did you?

Then there's 1 for Ness and 1 for Incon and 6 for Luce.

Despite that @Chrisras

Wait, gosh dang it HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING IMMORTALITY, crap basket. Never mind then lel. Inconclusive. (And I do apologize for stuff like this, I'm just going to leave it as inconclusive as it is)

As for the meme side, for some gosh dang reason.. Someone thought adding a mod to Dragon ball fighterz that includes Goten and Trunks as Ness, fusing together to become.......

Ya guessed it, Sans.

Okay.

2 for Incon, 6 for Luce.

Chrisras said:
You seem to think the Paralysis would even work. She has a borderline abstract existence as a song, so most of her arsenal doesn't even require a physical body to use.

I forgot the flagon made them fall asleep, but anyway, she actually did exactly that. She got people who knew she was trying to kill them to drink from it with her empathic abilities. He does resist it, but I just wanted to clarify.

Just because the captain chose to raise a finger does not mean that they have to to use it. During the encounter with Librosteus, he did no such motion when he took souls.

Making him fall apart via dancing is an application of her Broadway Force, not any of her mental abilities, which Ness has no resistence to. Dream Manipulation is not the same as Mental Manipulation. Simply because he can fight illusionary beings does not mean he can deal with hers, especially since Librosteus's illusions usually deal more with swallowing people into abysses. But if she wants to keep Ness busy with illusions, she can create illusionary sea monsters

She just opens up the fetch mirror and pulls him, herself, or others, inside it.

Paralysis is mostly moot when you realise she literally can act as an abstract, without a physical body. I'm pretty sure any form of the sleep doesn't work due to her berserk mode, since she drank the same flagon and kept awake.

Since Paralysis isn't any real hinderance, It would be the previous

If it's this abstract, than simply put, this is not fair in any way.

Also there's no define status for Broadway Force, it can be either something Telepathic, Hypnotic or magic, so it can fall under Mind manip to some extent. Dunno really.

The range of the mirror when she pulls it is how long? Does she take it and immediately and sucks everything or does it need to point and do it?

Most illusion could be cleared out with PK rockin or flash, but has it seems, he can't affect them.

I'm now more inclined to believe this is a stomp, since literally Ness has nothing that can affect her really, so he can't use AP, he can't use Hax, intelligence's moot and range is lose aparently. Dunno bout speed tho, since I don't know if it's equalized, but even then, as you said, Ness can't affect her with anything.

I did say it was borderline. He can still effect non-corporeal beings so its fine

Her broadway for works in the sense that everything moves along with the music, living or not living

Unknown. It takes people in nigh-instantly

Why would he not be able to effect them?

He can effect her tho. He still has PSI Flash, its just not a 100% thing. His other status effects work, but he will have to keep on rolling until he gets the OHKO

If I do, should I give Lucetta Prep? I mean its not 100% necesarry, since the powers of the Unsanctioned Gods can effect higher dimensional beings, so he won't stomp I don't think

Paralysis is mostly moot when you realise [B]she literally can act as an abstract[/B] said:
You seem to think the Paralysis would even work. She has a borderline abstract existence as a song, so most of her arsenal doesn't even require a physical body to use.
If Paralysis can't affect her, how do you expect any of the other stuff he has can? His attacks can hurt a Non-Corporeal, but not abstracts, unless I'm missing something. Either his attacks affect Non-Corporeals abstracts, in which paralysis works aswell as physical attacks, or he can't affect them, which renders everything he has moot. You seems to indicate the latter from your response.

I'll change it real quick. Most of the votes still hold in both forms so I'll keep them I guess.

She can cause a chain reaction of eating an apple and causing the destruction of a universe with prep

Wait, isn't Giygas an abstract? As being referred as "The embodiment of evil itself" since his mind hax has to do with taking the evil of a person (Like Ness for example, he had to fight his evil side to overcome Giygas Influence).

Though, if I'm right, then please do change Ness's form to Low 2-C then.

Chrisras said:
If Paralysis can't affect her, how do you expect any of the other stuff he has can? His attacks can hurt a Non-Corporeal, but not abstracts, unless I'm missing something. Either his attacks affect Non-Corporeals abstracts, in which paralysis works aswell as physical attacks, or he can't affect them, which renders everything he has moot. You seems to indicate the latter from your response.
I don't consider them the same thing. Simply because restricting her body won't work, because she does not have one, does not mean His other stuff won't work. Why do you see it as an all or nothing? Basically, simply restricting her movement will not work. She has a borderline abstract form, because she exists as a song, but that does not mean she cannot be effected as a non-corporeal.

You have let me confused regarding the use of abstracts in battle, becuse i thought you said his paralysis doesn't work on abstracts. From what you're telling me now, he can affect Non-Corporeals abstracts just fine, which means that Paralysis can infact work on her, since he can use paralysis on ghost and spirits in his game.

I don't want to continue discussing any longer, so I'll just say that i keep the first argument I posted and that will be it.

No, you missunderstand. He can effect non-corporeals so he should be able to damage her, but from the description of his paralysis, it numbs the body and restricts their movement. Essentially, she doesn't have a body to make numb or restrict; that's why it doesn't work. Since he can damage non-corporeals, he should be able to dmage her, but simply because the Starmen can be restricted even tho they are non-corporeal, does not mean he can restrict her borderline abstract form. She is not just a ghost she is A Song. Its not Everything or nothing, He can damage her but not restrict her

I say OOF

Don't worry, my head gets wrapped around too. So, uh, what now? But wait, isn't Giygas an abstract? PSI like Brainshock is able to work on him (Which also tells us that PSI is able to work on Omnipresent abomination, but that ain't important here). (Look Above on what I said about Giygas).

I mean I guess we should relook at the votes and see which are still applicable. Anything that is based on Lucetta's hax is still fine, since the Unsanctioned Gods should still be able to effect the higher dimensional Sanctioned Gods with their hax.

If Ness really can effect Abstracts then a CRT needs to be made. Also, it seems some more abilities need to be added like the ability to destroy illusions and his other PSI abilities also need to be added

Back