• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neptunia CRT Número Uno

My last CRT got sadly ignored but am not losing hope, so imma just try with another franchise which needs heavy changes.

Now the changes of this franchise should be absolutely massive so imma just divide stuff in different CRTs instead of just all at once cuz it'd be too much, so let's just jump into it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay the profiles are pretty bad and have like a million errors but so far the biggest flaw is the 7-C tier.

Currently, the characters's base forms scale to this calc
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/HDN_-_An_Explosion
The problem with this is that the second key is scaling to CFW Magic, while the first key is before that, but this 7-C feat happened in Neptunia VII, while the CFW Magic fight happened WAY earlier, 2 games prior, so scaling Neptune from the beginning of the series to a feat that she did currently in the series is honestly pretty dumb.

This is also a huge issue with Plutia and Peashy, who are from Neptunia 3, which happened after the CFW Magic fight.

So what to do with the first key? Honestly just remove it entirely, there's no evidence that Nep just gets stronger for no reason at the end of the game, since her, alongside the other goddesses were trapped in the Gamindustri Graveyard till one of the last chapters, and by the point they are free, the main gang freed the CPUs by defeating CFW Brave, who scales to Magic, albeit to a lesser degree. In fact if Neptune doesn't do anything for some time she would get weaker cuz lower level, so her being stronger after the beginning of the game where the CPUs are in peak performance is just nonsense, so leave Nep in base as Low 2-C and nothing else, this obviously also applies to the other CPUs as well as the CPU Candidates and the Makers since the CPU Candidates scale to CPUs to a lesser degree, and the Makers scale to CPU Candidates but to a lesser degree, again.

This also helps by the fact that Ultradimension Neptune is just straight up Low 2-C and nothing else, which makes no sense since UltraD Neptune is just a regular human that just so happens to have the Nep Note, and that's it, it would make 0 sense for a normal human to be stronger than Plutia who is the Goddess of Planeptune from Ultradimension.

That said, the reason for Low 2-C is badly explained, for 2 reasons, 1, Neptune's profile says she's Low 2-C for scaling to IF and defeating CFW Magic, but why put the "comparable to IF" when IF is weaker than Neptune? And 2, CFW Magic has no profile, so that reason alone is insufficient. But that's not all cuz Noire's reason to be Low 2-C is "slightly weaker than Histoire", but that is never mentioned or anything, in fact the exact opposite is mentioned, with Histoire saying that "I am originally a part of the goddesses power", so if anything they should scale above Histy, which again further proves that they should just be Low 2-C in base and that's it.

TL;DR Remove 7-C and 5-B and leave the characters as Low 2-C in base.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note, yes, Purple Heart varies in power compared to her base form since it is mostly based on how Shares work, but it is consistent that she is ALWAYS more powerful than her base form, so why on earth would current Neptune be Low 2-C, but when she transforms, she goes back to tier 7, what kind of transformation sequence would that lead to?

Basically transformation to HDD work by using the base power of the CPU + the energy from Shares, so it would always be more powerful no matter what as there can't be negative Shares, in fact Shares can't even be at 0, much less lower than that

The same happens with the Gold Third, the Gold Crystals in the Golden Summits work by gathering Shares and canalyzing it back to the users, it's literally explained in the Neptunia wiki there's not much thought to put into this, so ye it'd make no sense for S-Sha to be stronger in base than in Gold Form

So again, remove Low 7-B and 5-B altogether.
On another note, S-Sha's profile states this: "(Equal to the CPUs)". This is completely false, Gold Third literally wiped the floor with all the CPUs, and even after the Shares were restored and the Gold Crystals were destroyed, meaning the CPU Candidates at their best, and Gold Third at their weakest, it took the combined efforts of the 4 CPU Candidates + Compa and IF to take down a singular Gold Third member at a time.

So change it to be "Stronger than CPUs" or smth among those lines.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the characters should also have Accelerated Development since, like I showed earlier, levels are canon, so ye, pretty straightforward.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, Anime Neptune has no Summary, so it should be added, nothing major, just mostly aesthetic.

Last edited:
Before I begin, I would like to preface that the series is already undergoing some revisions, so it would be better if CRTs on this verse weren't to be created at this time. Though, since this has been posted, I'll go ahead and give a thorough response to it.

Currently, the characters's base forms scale to this calc
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/HDN_-_An_Explosion
The problem with this is that the second key is scaling to CFW Magic, while the first key is before that, but this 7-C feat happened in Neptunia VII, while the CFW Magic fight happened WAY earlier, 2 games prior, so scaling Neptune from the beginning of the series to a feat that she did currently in the series is honestly pretty dumb.
This calc has already been considered unusable a few years ago, so another calc is trying to be found in the meantime, but obviously, I agree with this.
So what to do with the first key? Honestly just remove it entirely, there's no evidence that Nep just gets stronger for no reason at the end of the game, since her, alongside the other goddesses were trapped in the Gamindustri Graveyard till one of the last chapters, and by the point they are free, the main gang freed the CPUs by defeating CFW Brave, who scales to Magic, albeit to a lesser degree. In fact if Neptune doesn't do anything for some time she would get weaker cuz lower level, so her being stronger after the beginning of the game where the CPUs are in peak performance is just nonsense, so leave Nep in base as Low 2-C and nothing else, this obviously also applies to the other CPUs as well as the CPU Candidates and the Makers since the CPU Candidates scale to CPUs to a lesser degree, and the Makers scale to CPU Candidates but to a lesser degree, again.
While I do think that the BoS Key is a bit strange, that bolded part is incorrect. At the beginning of the game, the CPUs are at low Shares, if not, very low Shares, due to the crisis that ASIC was causing in Gamindustri, forcing citizens to put their beliefs into Arfoire rather than the CPUs. If the CPUs really were at their peak performance, why were the Makers able to defeat CFW Magic later in the game? You know, the same CFW Magic that defeated the HDD CPUs at the beginning of the game? That would mean that the Makers would be stronger than the HDD CPUs at their strongest, which is just not true. Ergo, the first key should stay.
This also helps by the fact that Ultradimension Neptune is just straight up Low 2-C and nothing else, which makes no sense since UltraD Neptune is just a regular human that just so happens to have the Nep Note, and that's it, it would make 0 sense for a normal human to be stronger than Plutia who is the Goddess of Planeptune from Ultradimension.

That said, the reason for Low 2-C is badly explained, for 2 reasons, 1, Neptune's profile says she's Low 2-C for scaling to IF and defeating CFW Magic, but why put the "comparable to IF" when IF is weaker than Neptune? And 2, CFW Magic has no profile, so that reason alone is insufficient. But that's not all cuz Noire's reason to be Low 2-C is "slightly weaker than Histoire", but that is never mentioned or anything, in fact the exact opposite is mentioned, with Histoire saying that "I am originally a part of the goddesses power", so if anything they should scale above Histy, which again further proves that they should just be Low 2-C in base and that's it.

TL;DR Remove 7-C and 5-B and leave the characters as Low 2-C in base.
Ultra Dimension Neptune isn't just Low 2-C for no reason, she was able to fight, and win, against a Deity of Sin Arfoire in the Zero Dimension, who was shown to be defeating Purple Sister and Orange Heart in battle. Her status of whether or not she is stronger than Base Plutia or not is irrelevant. Base Arfoire is Low 2-C for scaling above CFW Magic (which I will address below), her DoS Form increases her power, Ultra Nep comes in and is able to defeat her with Nepgear and Uzume. She can also be considered Low 2-C due to the fact that she was able to hold back both Vert and Nepgear in Vert's Route of the second arc, but that isn't listed on the profile so it's just kinda extra.

Now, as for the Low 2-C reasoning, see this thread. CFW Magic scales above Histoire, who herself is Low 2-C, as the Oracles were not able to defeat her in battle. The Makers defeat CFW Magic, and thus they scale to her, which is what gives them the Low 2-C in the first place. Also, what does it matter if there is no profile for CFW Magic? The fact of the matter is that she is as strong as she is. I agree that the wordings of a few of these profiles need to be changed a bit, but that doesn't mean that the reasoning is bad.

Also, that scan you sent of Histoire stating "I am originally a part of the goddesses' power" is from Re;Birth 1, which is non-canon, so it can't be used.

The Low 2-C rating might not even stay so RIP
On another note, yes, Purple Heart varies in power compared to her base form since it is mostly based on how Shares work, but it is consistent that she is ALWAYS more powerful than her base form, so why on earth would current Neptune be Low 2-C, but when she transforms, she goes back to tier 7, what kind of transformation sequence would that lead to?

Basically transformation to HDD work by using the base power of the CPU + the energy from Shares, so it would always be more powerful no matter what as there can't be negative Shares, in fact Shares can't even be at 0, much less lower than that

The same happens with the Gold Third, the Gold Crystals in the Golden Summits work by gathering Shares and canalyzing it back to the users, it's literally explained in the Neptunia wiki there's not much thought to put into this, so ye it'd make no sense for S-Sha to be stronger in base than in Gold Form

So again, remove Low 7-B and 5-B altogether.
The profiles are outdated and need fixing, and overall, I think that Purple Heart should be Low 2-C by default. That thing about Shares not being able to reach 0, though. . .that's nothing but dramatization on Neptune's side. We do, in fact, know that Shares are able to go to 0 due to the fact that the Revival Ending exists. In the Revival Ending, the sealed-away Uzume's Share Crystal is destroyed, and in the scene before the second Dark Orange fight, Uzume noted that her sealed-away self had died upon the Share Crystal's destruction. Not only that, but after the second Dark Orange fight, Uzume had disappeared. Why? Because she had no Shares left. She had used the rest of her Shares on the Sharing Field, and thus, she disappeared before she was eventually revived from the prayers of her friends. So, no, Shares are able to go to zero; it means certain death for the CPU whom is tied to those Shares.

Also, we don't use the Neptunia wiki for these things. So invalid point. Gold Third's faith can also reach zero, which is exactly their state-of-being following the second arc due to their Gold Crystals being destroyed.
On another note, S-Sha's profile states this: "(Equal to the CPUs)". This is completely false, Gold Third literally wiped the floor with all the CPUs, and even after the Shares were restored and the Gold Crystals were destroyed, meaning the CPU Candidates at their best, and Gold Third at their weakest, it took the combined efforts of the 4 CPU Candidates + Compa and IF to take down a singular Gold Third member at a time.

So change it to be "Stronger than CPUs" or smth among those lines.
Well, yes and no. The Gold Third defeating the CPUs at the beginning of the arc is correct, but what happens in the arc after does not prove that the Gold Third are stronger than the CPUs. In fact, it proves the opposite. Primarily with the fights of K-Sha vs. Noire, and S-Sha vs. Vert and Nepgear.

With the K-Sha/Noire fight, Noire is at a (presumably) below-average Share level, due to the fact that her popularity throughout the arc had not been rising as much as characters like Neptune or Blanc in their respective routes, and is facing off against a Gold Form K-Sha who is using her Gold Crystal. The Gold Form with a Gold Crystal, due to its nature, would essentially be equal to a High Shares HDD Form. But what level of Shares is Noire at here? At highest, she would have Average Share levels. You see my point?

As with S-Sha vs. Vert and Nepgear, this is the same case, but even less. Noire's popularity had risen at least a little bit due to her actions in the train station. Vert, on the other hand, did not gain any popularity whatsoever throughout her arc. Thus, she would be at a low Shares level, along with Nepgear, who would theoretically be at average Shares because of Neptune's rising popularity in her own arc.

So, a Gold Form w/ a Gold Crystal - the same Gold Forms that stomped the CPUs at the beginning of the arc - which is equal to a high Shares HDD Form, getting beaten by CPUs with varying levels of Shares, ranging from low to average. Would that really be "stronger" than the CPUs?

Also, about the fights where you recruit the Gold Third: How do we know that all six individuals were fighting the one Gold Third member? The fact that you can have four party members at a time fight them? Game mechanic. For all we know, it could have just been the main characters shown in the cutscenes, since that is what we are shown in the scenes preceding it. So that point has some contention.
All the characters should also have Accelerated Development since, like I showed earlier, levels are canon, so ye, pretty straightforward.
Lastly, Anime Neptune has no Summary, so it should be added, nothing major, just mostly aesthetic.
And then these two things. I'm neutral on Accelerated Development, but I agree that Anime Neptune should get a summary; it would make the profile look neater.

I apologize if I off as condescending with some of my responses, that is not my intention.

Before I begin, I would like to preface that the series is already undergoing some revisions, so it would be better if CRTs on this verse weren't to be created at this time. Though, since this has been posted, I'll go ahead and give a thorough response to it.
Oh, didn't know about that, alright then.
While I do think that the BoS Key is a bit strange, that bolded part is incorrect. At the beginning of the game, the CPUs are at low Shares, if not, very low Shares, due to the crisis that ASIC was causing in Gamindustri, forcing citizens to put their beliefs into Arfoire rather than the CPUs. If the CPUs really were at their peak performance, why were the Makers able to defeat CFW Magic later in the game? You know, the same CFW Magic that defeated the HDD CPUs at the beginning of the game? That would mean that the Makers would be stronger than the HDD CPUs at their strongest, which is just not true. Ergo, the first key should stay.
Cuz like it's said later on in the thread, chars get stronger the more they fight, plus the main gang was way bigger than the 5 peeps that got there at the beginning of the game. And ye the shares were low at the time but it would make 0 sense for them to grow stronger by doing absolutely nothing while trapped, plus like it's said later in the thread the shares empower them beyond their base power so even if the shares were very low it would still be better than nothing.
Ultra Dimension Neptune isn't just Low 2-C for no reason, she was able to fight, and win, against a Deity of Sin Arfoire in the Zero Dimension, who was shown to be defeating Purple Sister and Orange Heart in battle. Her status of whether or not she is stronger than Base Plutia or not is irrelevant. Base Arfoire is Low 2-C for scaling above CFW Magic (which I will address below), her DoS Form increases her power, Ultra Nep comes in and is able to defeat her with Nepgear and Uzume. She can also be considered Low 2-C due to the fact that she was able to hold back both Vert and Nepgear in Vert's Route of the second arc, but that isn't listed on the profile so it's just kinda extra.
I'm aware that UltraD Nep is that tier for that, what I'm saying is that UltraD Nep should be weaker than other peeps like Plutia by simple logic, not saying that UltraD Nep should be lower in tier but rather others should upscale from her, you know. Perhaps I didn't explain properly, apologies for that. And ye that about Vert and Nepgear should also be added.
Now, as for the Low 2-C reasoning, see this thread. CFW Magic scales above Histoire, who herself is Low 2-C, as the Oracles were not able to defeat her in battle. The Makers defeat CFW Magic, and thus they scale to her, which is what gives them the Low 2-C in the first place. Also, what does it matter if there is no profile for CFW Magic? The fact of the matter is that she is as strong as she is. I agree that the wordings of a few of these profiles need to be changed a bit, but that doesn't mean that the reasoning is bad.
No, the problem here isn't that Magic has no profile or that scaling is wrong or anything, the problem is that Neptune's profile says "Aided in defeating CFW Magic" and that's it, without justifying as to why Magic would be that tier in the first place, as in, if a person that knows nothing about HDN reads this they'd have no clue why Nep would be Uni+ since there's 0 explanation as to why Magic is that tier in the first place, which is terrible for newcomers and can lead to revision stuff about how she shouldn't be that tier or whatever.

Re:Birth 1 is canon, it's just Superdimension not Hyperdimension, thing is that there's really no reason for this statement to only apply to Superdimension when the roles of Histy and the CPUs in the other dimensions is basically the same one.
The profiles are outdated and need fixing, and overall, I think that Purple Heart should be Low 2-C by default. That thing about Shares not being able to reach 0, though. . .that's nothing but dramatization on Neptune's side. We do, in fact, know that Shares are able to go to 0 due to the fact that the Revival Ending exists. In the Revival Ending, the sealed-away Uzume's Share Crystal is destroyed, and in the scene before the second Dark Orange fight, Uzume noted that her sealed-away self had died upon the Share Crystal's destruction. Not only that, but after the second Dark Orange fight, Uzume had disappeared. Why? Because she had no Shares left. She had used the rest of her Shares on the Sharing Field, and thus, she disappeared before she was eventually revived from the prayers of her friends. So, no, Shares are able to go to zero; it means certain death for the CPU whom is tied to those Shares.
Yes, that is correct, in fact the whole reason as to why Nep says that there can't be 0 shares is precisely because there were no shares in Zero Dimension in the first place, in context, Zero Dimension has no ppl capable of generating shares in the first place as it's just filled with a bunch of monsters, therefore as long as ppl exist shares would not be at 0, tho monsters later did make shares but whatever, you get the idea.
Also, we don't use the Neptunia wiki for these things. So invalid point. Gold Third's faith can also reach zero, which is exactly their state-of-being following the second arc due to their Gold Crystals being destroyed.
I'm aware that the wiki is not a valid source for scans and stuff, my point is that if even the wiki has this thing then it should be plenty obvious that's the case (and also got very freaking lazy to search it in the gameplay xD), yes Gold Third's faith can be zero, never said otherwise, what I'm saying is that it's pretty dumb for their transformed states to be unfathomably weaker than their bases if it's just power that's being added to the power they already have.

Got your point on the stronger than CPUs one, so nvm that.
I apologize if I off as condescending with some of my responses, that is not my intention.
No need to worry, it's okay.

Anyways if they're planning to make a big CRT for the verse then nvm all this, was planning on adding stuffs myself but it'd be a waste of time if y'all already plan to do so xD

Oh, didn't know about that, alright then.
No worries, just wanted to let you know that.
Cuz like it's said later on in the thread, chars get stronger the more they fight, plus the main gang was way bigger than the 5 peeps that got there at the beginning of the game. And ye the shares were low at the time but it would make 0 sense for them to grow stronger by doing absolutely nothing while trapped, plus like it's said later in the thread the shares empower them beyond their base power so even if the shares were very low it would still be better than nothing.
Actually, it would make sense. As the game goes on, the cast gathers more Shares for every nation, and by the time you get to the point where the CPUs are freed, a plethora of Share Energy would have been gathered, thus allowing for the CPUs to become stronger, even if they are trapped.
I'm aware that UltraD Nep is that tier for that, what I'm saying is that UltraD Nep should be weaker than other peeps like Plutia by simple logic, not saying that UltraD Nep should be lower in tier but rather others should upscale from her, you know. Perhaps I didn't explain properly, apologies for that. And ye that about Vert and Nepgear should also be added.
I don't see why Ultra Nep should be weaker than Base Plutia just because one is a Human and the other is a CPU. It doesn't work like that, especially since Ultra Nep was capable of holding back two Base Form HDD Users (Vert and Nepgear), and likely wasn't even going all out since she was just there to stall them. And we know that the Base Form CPUs are all around the same level of strength, so even more incentive to believe that Ultra Nep might be above the Base Form CPUs.
No, the problem here isn't that Magic has no profile or that scaling is wrong or anything, the problem is that Neptune's profile says "Aided in defeating CFW Magic" and that's it, without justifying as to why Magic would be that tier in the first place, as in, if a person that knows nothing about HDN reads this they'd have no clue why Nep would be Uni+ since there's 0 explanation as to why Magic is that tier in the first place, which is terrible for newcomers and can lead to revision stuff about how she shouldn't be that tier or whatever.
Ah, yeah, that's fair, there should be a justification for why Magic is that tier, I can agree with that.
Re:Birth 1 is canon, it's just Superdimension not Hyperdimension, thing is that there's really no reason for this statement to only apply to Superdimension when the roles of Histy and the CPUs in the other dimensions is basically the same one.
Let me rephrase that; it's not canon to the main continuity, meaning it can't be used for Hyper Dimension Histoire. Regardless of if the characters there have similarities to the ones in the main continuity, there's no reason for it to apply to the Hyper Dimension characters. Especially Histoire, who wasn't created from the power of a Goddess, but rather that she is an artificial life form created with the purpose of recording Gamindustri's history. The same thing for the CPUs; they're not born from another Goddess, but they're born from the Share Energy of the nation.
Anyways if they're planning to make a big CRT for the verse then nvm all this, was planning on adding stuffs myself but it'd be a waste of time if y'all already plan to do so xD
It's big, believe me lol

Sorry for the late reply and if this is off topic.
Why won’t the low 2-c might not stay?

(and also is it right to ban a crt when the revisions have gone on for I think like 2 years with no real updates? I am very curious about said revisions.)

though admitedly On the topic of base low 2-C Neptune… i agree but for kinda different reasons.

aren’t most alternate CPU’s shown to be similar in power to each other? (I could be wrong here as I’m not an expert) so shouldn’t they be scale at least based on that?

Why won’t the low 2-c might not stay?
My comment at that time was outdated, but the Low 2-C is staying, with extra justification. If you want more info, here's a sandbox that includes what we currently have for the revisions.
(and also is it right to ban a crt when the revisions have gone on for I think like 2 years with no real updates? I am very curious about said revisions.)
From what I understand, the revisions were halted because of a lack of interest, but was recently revitalized this summer.
though admitedly On the topic of base low 2-C Neptune… i agree but for kinda different reasons.

aren’t most alternate CPU’s shown to be similar in power to each other? (I could be wrong here as I’m not an expert) so shouldn’t they be scale at least based on that?
They already do; we consider all Base CPUs equal to each other (with the exception of one, but that's for another reason).

Ah makes sense.

not sure If I agree with everything there, but I feel neptunia may be one of those series everyone does differently due to how it is.

Yeah.

Anyways, hopefully OP didn't give up on this thread, their responses are actually rather interesting.
Yeah though my last comment on the topic of this thing…
Shouldn’t the HDD Rei feat of being able to destroy dimensions (universes) backed up via multiple statments, plus Kurome easily moving heart dimension with a fraction of reis power as well as fuse it with the hyperdimension, and rewriting the hyperdimension (which is accepted afaik) all still justifications for low 2-C? Not sure the additional justification was needed. Even if Kurome’s creation of heart and Zero dimension was iffy due to the new creation standards.

Shouldn’t the HDD Rei feat of being able to destroy dimensions (universes) backed up via multiple statments, plus Kurome easily moving heart dimension with a fraction of reis power as well as fuse it with the hyperdimension, and rewriting the hyperdimension (which is accepted afaik) all still justifications for low 2-C?
Rei's feat of affecting both Hyper Dimension and Ultra Dimension at the same time is a 2-C feat we use. Kurome moving Heart Dimension is just Higher-Dimensional Manip, and her rewriting Hyper Dimension is also just hax. So basically, only one of them would be considered, at the absolute bare minimum, Low 2-C, which is Rei's feat. But given the feat itself, it's 2-C.
Even if Kurome’s creation of heart and Zero dimension was iffy due to the new creation standards.
Her creation feat is actually getting downgraded to Low 2-C (even though the profile itself will stay 2-C for being more powerful than High Share HDD CPUs), because of the fact that Zero Dimension and Heart Dimension are actually the same dimension, just that one is inferior to the other.

Rei's feat of affecting both Hyper Dimension and Ultra Dimension at the same time is a 2-C feat we use. Kurome moving Heart Dimension is just Higher-Dimensional Manip, and her rewriting Hyper Dimension is also just hax. So basically, only one of them would be considered, at the absolute bare minimum, Low 2-C, which is Rei's feat. But given the feat itself, it's 2-C.
(Actual last comment) but isn’t fusing universes (Kurome’s goal) also Low 2-C. I know DMC had a possible Low 2-C rating for awhile because Argosax fusing the demon world and human world.

(Actual last comment) but isn’t fusing universes (Kurome’s goal) also Low 2-C. I know DMC had a possible Low 2-C rating for awhile because Argosax fusing the demon world and human world.
I don't know if it would really qualify for Low 2-C under the way that it would happen. From what is said in the dialogue in Kurome's introduction, if two dimensions' coordinates overlap, then they fuse. We never get any other context of it outside of that. I don't know how it happens in DMC but if they had a Low 2-C rating up in the air for universal fusion, it's probably done in a different way.

Fair I’m not sure if I agree with the feats but reis just being hax (or at least unapplicable to there stats)… but still fair.

I'll probably wait a day or two to see if OP responds to this thread at all again, but if not, I can request for it to be closed since we're already going over this stuff in the bigger revisions.

When we gonna see the bigger revisions? Its been a decade lel
They're mostly done, though admittingly progress has started to slow recently because of me choosing to prioritise a very long overdue video I'm working on.

The RB;2 stuff, as @thetechmaster36 has said, is mostly done, most of the (relevant) RB;3 stuff is done as well - and VII has kinda been squeezed dry at this point thanks to techmaster lol.

Tbh, I'm actually contemplating putting whatever we've got out there so we can finally make the main profiles (as well as future CRTs like this one) usable in debates again - and if we have anything else to add, we can make a much smaller Part 3 to these revisions.

All we'd really need to do in that case would be to solidify the BoS tiers since that's probably the main thing that would prevent this atm, and I think we're good to publish it at a glance - just needs to be reviewed by me and @thetechmaster36 extensively and we need to both agree that it looks good before we finally do so.

=================================================================================================
Otherwise, I don't really have much to respond to the original thread and the questions that followed that haven't already been done so by techmaster.

So should we do anything based on this thread, or wait until KaiokenBlueGT and thetechmaster36 start their content revision?

This thread mostly includes things that we're already going over in the CRT we're making, so I think it's better we wait.
OP had already said that this CRT can be disregarded, so I would probably close this now.

Back