• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nep3 vs Range

Can we overcome a type 3 character with non-existent physiology using range? This type is usually in state 1 but transitions to state 0 under attack. In other words, wouldn't it make sense to overcome a 4D character with a 1B range because an attack coming from a higher dimension cannot be detected? Therefore, the character cannot transition from state 1 to state 0, i.e., non-existence. That's why I think the concept of nep3 can be neutralized with range, in other words, 2A attack potency and 1B range.

A NEP Type 3 character doesn´t transit between existence and nonexistence, he is both existent and nonesxistent at the same time, just like Schrödinger's cat

What Accelerated said. Users of NEP Type 3 typically aren't actively shifting between existence and nonexistence, they are both existent and not-existent at the same time.

You can see they have a body, so you attack them, yet when you launch the attack their body acts as if it's non-existent so you can't hit them. Clearly, they can think, so they must have a mind, but when you go to use your mind hax on them, you can't find one.

Olmayan exis
What Accelerated said. Users of NEP Type 3 typically aren't actively shifting between existence and nonexistence, they are both existent and not-existent at the same time.

You can see they have a body, so you attack them, yet when you launch the attack their body acts as if it's non-existent so you can't hit them. Clearly, they can think, so they must have a mind, but when you go to use your mind hax on them, you can't find one.
What I mean is that if the attack we are launching is an attack from a higher dimension, it will prevent them from being destroyed because they won't even know it's coming.

They are both non-existent and they exist, but generally they exist in the form of 1, and there is nothing they can do in the face of a higher level of attack that they do not even realize that they are under attack.So I think that with a higher dimensional attack and range we can destroy a being with nep3 without realizing that it is being attacked.

They are both non-existent and they exist, but generally they exist in the form of 1, and there is nothing they can do in the face of a higher level of attack that they do not even realize that they are under attack.So I think that with a higher dimensional attack and range we can destroy a being with nep3 without realizing that it is being attacked.
Again, you are confused. Characters with NEP Type 3 do not ACTIVELY switch states of existence. They exist yes, but the moment they are attacked, they don't exist. They don't have to realize anything, it's simply their nature.

Again, you are confused. Characters with NEP Type 3 do not ACTIVELY switch states of existence. They exist yes, but the moment they are attacked, they don't exist. They don't have to realize anything, it's simply their nature.
I think you misunderstood me, you say that the characters still exist and under attack there is inherent absence, but I agree with you here.The character will not even be aware of any attack due to its nature, so it is not even an attack for that character. We know that lower dimensions cannot perceive upper dimensions. So the owner of nep3 will not know that there is an attack due to its nature, so Will suffer damage while still in state 1

I think you misunderstood me, you say that the characters still exist and under attack there is inherent absence, but I agree with you here.The character will not even be aware of any attack due to its nature, so it is not even an attack for that character. We know that lower dimensions cannot perceive upper dimensions. So the owner of nep3 will not know that there is an attack due to its nature, so Will suffer damage while still in state 1
I'm telling you that's not how it works. It does not, and I cannot repeat this point enough. It does not, at all matter, if the lower-dimensional character is aware, of the attack. The mere action, of interacting with the character, will result in them being non-existent.

I'm telling you that's not how it works. It does not, and I cannot repeat this point enough. It does not, at all matter, if the lower-dimensional character is aware, of the attack. The mere action, of interacting with the character, will result in them being non-existent.
What about the cosmology bombing? In this case, will the character with Nep 3 remain motionless in the void?

Back