• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Type 3 Nonduality Question

If a character exists in a many-valued logic state (which would be type 3 ND), but only for a single duality (which would be type 1), what type would we list on their profile? For example, a character exists in a state where they transcend the duality of true and false, where they cannot be defined as true, false, true and false, and neither true nor false, but instead a separate fifth state. However, this only applies to the duality of true and false and nothing else, so what would they get?

As in, the character can exist in any truth value of only a single duality?

If that's the question then, following. Because I too have asked that before.

Still type 3, his atribute already in higher logic, so no matter if that just a one (a pair) atribute it still exist or simulate or obey the 5th truth state

This is type 1, because for type 3 all duality systems must also have multiple logic and truth states, if a character transcends the multiple truth states of the "light-darkness" duality, it does not mean that that character will be unaffected and non-interactive by the death-life duality(or other dualities.)

So, this is type 1.

Feels weird to not have a different aspect type for many-valued logic relative to a single duality, but alright. How would I format this on the profiles? Since I don't want people to think some characters have equal degrees of transduality just because they're all type 1.

Regardless of the truth state, if there is only one dual system, then its just type 1. Tho I remember that in such cases it should be noted as higher degree of type 1 or something similar to that.

Feels weird to not have a different aspect type for many-valued logic relative to a single duality, but alright. How would I format this on the profiles? Since I don't want people to think some characters have equal degrees of transduality just because they're all type 1.
Greater Nonduality (Nature 2, Aspect 1; Explanation)

Anos does stuff like that and it gets accepted, so it should be fine.

Not sure how else you'd index someone who exists outside a many-valued logic system that exists outside a system transcendent of logic, but if you have any better suggestions I'm all ears.
I honestly don't know, but I've never seen a "Greater" non-duality/transduality.

And in this case, I don't know if it's called Greater or not. As a result, as in the type 1 we know, it will be immune to the duality and will not be affected.

However, the only difference is that a character that affects beings transcending this duality cannot affect a character that transcends logical states. I guess there is no other difference. So instead of writes "Greater", it would be better to explain this context well in the profile.(Well... i guess)

Is there anything I missed?

Back