• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necati revision

Haxs​

Self-Sustance Type 1,2​

For decades he remained in a vacuum without eating
(6.31)

Time Manip: He told the author to go back 150 years and the author did it

Resistance to ice manip: the plane froze but he didn't (via clothes)​

Resistance To Cold tempetures: endured the cold

Necati Stealth Mastery.​

Probably Social influence: jokingly drove everyone crazy

Range and Atack speed​

threw a beam at another galaxy in 40-50 seconds with technology
The average distance between galaxies is 30 million light speed. When we convert it to kilometers and divide it by 1 (I took 1 hour for easy calculation), Mftl+ comes out, that is, when the attack speed is Mftl+, its range will be the galaxy level

Atack Power​

Kral şakir Episode 217:​

2c Feat:​

The expression "controlling physics all over the world" should be taken universally as it affects extraterrestrial places and matter manip was also accepted. Now let's take a look at the universes connected to the main universe.

"King Shakir" episode 1
episode 4
episode 10
episode 116
episode 118
episode 62 : 3 universes
episode 193.

Note: you may think that some universes are not connected to the main universe and this number may decrease (maybe low2c only)

Self sustanance, time manip,resist to ice manip, resist to cold tempetures, stealth mastery, social influence, mftl+ atack speed, galaxy range and Low2c (posibbly 8 universe 2c)

Last edited:
In the crt they tried to remove 5b, I explained that the episodes were not connected and many more things, you can look at that article again.
I know but Necati has shown to literal turn into stick figure for not eating in like a few days-

Assuming what was said before by ShionAH regarding anti-feats is true, this probably can't be applied. It's worth discussing, though.
Could you specify where in the video this occurs? Depending on the context, this could be Time Travel rather than Time Manip.

Resistance to ice manip: the plane froze but he didn't (via clothes)​

This should be fine. If it's added, the special clothes should also be added as either standard or optional equipment (depending on whether he wears those clothes normally, or only in this event).

Resistance To Cold tempetures: endured the cold

I don't believe we tend to list "Resistance to Cold Temperatures" on profiles, but I could be mistaken. Could you link the specific timestamp you're thinking of for this feat?
"Stealth Mastery" for being able to put on a snowman outfit to trick a beast into thinking they aren't there seems a bit exaggerated. To quote the Stealth Mastery page:

"Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined that they can typically remain hidden, unseen, and unheard to strike at enemies once a time before getting spotted, followed, or traced."

I don't believe this is adequately demonstrated.

Probably Social influence: jokingly drove everyone crazy

Could you list the timestamp you're thinking of? None is provided in the link.

Range and Atack speed​

threw a beam at another galaxy in 40-50 seconds with technology
The average distance between galaxies is 30 million light speed. When we convert it to kilometers and divide it by 1 (I took 1 hour for easy calculation), Mftl+ comes out, that is, when the attack speed is Mftl+, its range will be the galaxy level
I'm not sure what exactly is happening in this clip. The "beam" seems to be a signal transmitted from one galaxy to another, rather than an attack - I don't believe this warrants an attack speed adjustment.

Kral şakir Episode 217:​

2c Feat:​

The expression "controlling physics all over the world" should be taken universally as it affects extraterrestrial places and matter manip was also accepted. Now let's take a look at the universes connected to the main universe.

"King Shakir" episode 1
episode 4
episode 10
episode 116
episode 118
episode 62 : 3 universes
episode 193.

Note: you may think that some universes are not connected to the main universe and this number may decrease (maybe low2c only)
Where does the quote "controlling physics all over the world" come from?

Regardless of where it comes from, that's not a 2-C feat, nor a Low 2-C feat. "Controlling physics" on any scale would just be Physics Manipulation, and without very specific context behind it, would not scale to AP.

I'm not sure what exactly is happening in this clip. The "beam" seems to be a signal transmitted from one galaxy to another, rather than an attack - I don't believe this warrants an attack speed adjustment.
You may think it's not an attack, but there are places where it hits planets. If you agree that the range and speed calculation is correct, Atack speed can be written.

Assuming what was said before by ShionAH regarding anti-feats is true, this probably can't be applied. It's worth discussing, though.
I told another crt that the anti feats offered by Shin are invalid, I will post the article there.

Other feats usually belong to Shin I'll wait for that face to come

You may think it's not an attack, but there are places where it hits planets.
At what timestamp? The beam in the clip just shoots up into the sky, and then gets picked up by the radar. It doesn't even damage the radar, let alone planets along the way.
I told another crt that the anti feats offered by Shin are invalid, I will post the article there.

Other feats usually belong to Shin I'll wait for that face to come
No worries. Post the article whenever you're able.

Regardless of where it comes from, that's not a 2-C feat, nor a Low 2-C feat. "Controlling physics" on any scale would just be Physics Manipulation, and without very specific context behind it, would not scale to AP.
basically since he also controls matter I asked a few mods and they said if they control matter then it can be taken as AP since with that matter manipulation you would have enough power to destroy the thing you are controlling

basically since he also controls matter I asked a few mods and they said if they control matter then it can be taken as AP since with that matter manipulation you would have enough power to destroy the thing you are controlling
I still don't know the context, so I can't pass it as-is. Where does the quote come from?

Could you specify where in the video this occurs? Depending on the context, this could be Time Travel rather than Time Manip.

I don't believe we tend to list "Resistance to Cold Temperatures" on profiles, but I could be mistaken. Could you link the specific timestamp you're thinking of for this feat?

They are barely effected by uludağ where literal words turn to ice without any clothes
"Stealth Mastery" for being able to put on a snowman outfit to trick a beast into thinking they aren't there seems a bit exaggerated. To quote the Stealth Mastery page:

"Their abilities in all manners of stealth are so refined that they can typically remain hidden, unseen, and unheard to strike at enemies once a time before getting spotted, followed, or traced."

I don't believe this is adequately demonstrated.
The Beast is a human in a costume so it is not mindless. He did it pretty quickly so-
Could you list the timestamp you're thinking of? None is provided in the link.
Starts at here and the rest of the cutscene is here

I apologise for the further issues, but the manual captions in the video don't seem to work around the 3:00 mark, so I don't know what the characters are saying in English. Using the auto-translate function, I can tell he says something along the lines of "You have access to the laws of physics here, don't mess with anything", but I cannot know for sure if this translation is accurate.

Either Time Manip or Time Travel could work for this feat. Either way, it looks fine to add.

Again, I don't recall if we tend to add "Resistance to Cold Temperatures" on profiles, but this does help to further support Resistance to Ice Manipulation. I'm cool with that (pun intended ^^).
The Beast is a human in a costume so it is not mindless. He did it pretty quickly so-
That's fair. It's a bit of a silly feat, but it seems applicable enough.
Even for something as broad as Social Influencing, telling bad jokes over an extended period enough to annoy people is not grounds for that. Anyone can do that.

I apologise for the further issues, but the manual captions in the video don't seem to work around the 3:00 mark, so I don't know what the characters are saying in English. Using the auto-translate function, I can tell he says something along the lines of "You have access to the laws of physics here, don't mess with anything", but I cannot know for sure if this translation is accurate.
Yeah thats kinda wrong. Its more of "You are responsible for the laws of physics of the world Necati, don't touch anything." Now you may think its just physics manipulation but later on we see he also warps reality, matter and etc. I asked this question to some admins and they said if they have full control over matter in the universe then it can be taken as AP.

World in this context means universe or cosmology btw
Either Time Manip or Time Travel could work for this feat. Either way, it looks fine to add.
Thanks
Again, I don't recall if we tend to add "Resistance to Cold Temperatures" on profiles, but this does help to further support Resistance to Ice Manipulation. I'm cool with that (pun intended ^^).
Lol! Yeah this time it shows they can do it without the clothes
That's fair. It's a bit of a silly feat, but it seems applicable enough.
Silly feats are the most fun
Even for something as broad as Social Influencing, telling bad jokes over an extended period enough to annoy people is not grounds for that. Anyone can do that.
Yeah. I am a big example for that 💀

Yeah thats kinda wrong. Its more of "You are responsible for the laws of physics of the world Necati, don't touch anything." Now you may think its just physics manipulation but later on we see he also warps reality, matter and etc. I asked this question to some admins and they said if they have full control over matter in the universe then it can be taken as AP.
So, if I understand correctly - he's using a machine that is, in some capacity, capable of affecting physics and matter across the whole universe? And the idea is that, with this machine, his AP would scale to the full universe?

This could be okay, but with a couple of contentions. Most notably, this wouldn't scale to physical stats, though I would imagine this is obvious - in particular, this means it wouldn't scale to his durability, and would only scale to AP while he is using the machine. His base stats would remain the same. Another contention is that this still wouldn't necessarily be 2-C, or even Low 2-C. Affecting physics, even on a universal scale, doesn't necessarily require affecting a temporal dimension; without further context, this would be better suited as a 3-A feat. Clear evidence that a temporal dimension is also being affected might be able to bump it up to Low 2-C (and I don't see any reason to think it would affect other universes, so it probably wouldn't be 2-C even in that instance).

So, if I understand correctly - he's using a machine that is, in some capacity, capable of affecting physics and matter across the whole universe? And the idea is that, with this machine, his AP would scale to the full universe?
Yes
This could be okay, but with a couple of contentions. Most notably, this wouldn't scale to physical stats, though I would imagine this is obvious - in particular, this means it wouldn't scale to his durability, and would only scale to AP while he is using the machine. His base stats would remain the same.
Oh yeah thats obvious lol
Another contention is that this still wouldn't necessarily be 2-C, or even Low 2-C. Affecting physics, even on a universal scale, doesn't necessarily require affecting a temporal dimension; without further context, this would be better suited as a 3-A feat. Clear evidence that a temporal dimension is also being affected might be able to bump it up to Low 2-C (and I don't see any reason to think it would affect other universes, so it probably wouldn't be 2-C even in that instance).
I know what you mean but the problem here is if Mirket meant "cosmology" or "universe" in this context. The World can mean anything and if he means cosmology it means Necati was making chaos through over 8 universes. He has to effect time and space to get tier 2 right?

I know what you mean but the problem here is if Mirket meant "cosmology" or "universe" in this context. The World can mean anything and if he means cosmology it means Necati was making chaos through over 8 universes. He has to effect time and space to get tier 2 right?
The phrase "world" could mean a lot of things. But considering this is translated into English (from Turkish?), knowing what term the original script used and the literal meaning of it could help give some context here.

The phrase "world" could mean a lot of things. But considering this is translated into English (from Turkish?), knowing what term the original script used and the literal meaning of it could help give some context here.
Heres how it works in the context Mirket says "Dünya" which can either mean Planet or World. It is obviously not planet as Necati effects sun and the moon so we have the World in our hands now another thing is, In turkish Dünya comes from the term "Cihan" which means the entire Universe. Dünya can also mean "Alem" which is universe and "Devran" which is either Planet or Time

I concur that "world" in this context is referring to the universe, then.

Could you elaborate on the relevancy of "Alem" here? As far as I'm concerned, even if it's a synonym of some form, it's not meaningful if "Alem" can be translated as "time" if that's not what he said.

I concur that "world" in this context is referring to the universe, then.
Yes
Could you elaborate on the relevancy of "Alem" here?
Its Devran not Alem
As far as I'm concerned, even if it's a synonym of some form, it's not meaningful if "Alem" can be translated as "time" if that's not what he said.
Dünya is pretty variable so I just posted what Mirket might have meant in any kind of "World" context.

I see.

Well, as mentioned, I'm okay with regarding this machine as affecting the whole universe, and with that scaling to the AP of the person using the machine. Is there further evidence to suggest that it affects a temporal dimension?

I see.

Well, as mentioned, I'm okay with regarding this machine as affecting the whole universe, and with that scaling to the AP of the person using the machine. Is there further evidence to suggest that it affects a temporal dimension?
I don't remember any. So is this 3-A or Low 2-C?

I see.

There is a spacetime in the universe, and since it controls the matter in the entire universe, shouldn't it be able to control that too?

There is a spacetime in the universe, and since it controls the matter in the entire universe, shouldn't it be able to control that too?
Not inherently. Being able to control matter doesn't always imply being able to control time - we'd need more to suggest the latter.

Anything DarkGrath agreed with, I essentially agree with here too. And yeah, the universe stuff doesn't seem to imply a rating

Back