• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what i see, he don't have the range to do this from 4 Kilometers and take 1 second, which is enough for Natsumi to transumte

I mean, during that second, Fugil will be in a Kamui-like state, but if someone tries to attack him during that second, it's them/their attack that would be sucked into the Zero One's pocket dimension, preventing Fugil from entering. It was even part of the match to take adventage of this, since Greifer did exactly this and that allowed the other paladins to attack Fugil.

Also, can Natsumi get in range before Fugil turns off himself? (She'll need to run 2 kilometers to get in range).

Also, I just noticed Zero One's explanation doesn't mention being able to use it on himself... which is what he does most of the time. I'll add it later.

I support both series, but I don't want to discuss with myself. Anyway, I will call more supporters.

If she tried, one of two things would happen:

1. She would get trapped into the pocket dimension.

2. Her transmutation would get trapped into the pocket dimension (however that works).

Oh btw natsumi dosen't just transmute powers, she can also copy them.

If natsumi got trapped in pocket dimension she could come back and Transmute.

Though idk about that second one

If she gets into that pocket dimension, time would stop for her. Greifer said he felt like no time passed between the instant he entered it and when Fugil pulled him out of it. So she would be totally unable to do anthing inside it unless Fugil decides to free her.

For now i'll probably vote Natumi due to a better range, she could transmute before her opponent make a move at this distance and since Natsumi do it in characters she will probably lead with this. she could also BFR in the mirror world at distance since those two ability work with the same weapon

Count Natsumi for me.

So the thing is like this. If Natsumi tries to attack Fugil before he turns off himself, she'll get trapped into his pocket dimension. If she let's Fugil turn off himself, then he'll reappear behind her and use his lawhax. If Natsumi thinks faster than Fugil and transmutates him, then Fugil will become an object inside his own pocket dimension, and unless Arshalia has a way to pull him out, he'll remain there. So I think this comes down to how thinks first.

I forgot about this match, so here are some counterarguments in Fugil's favor.

1. Natsumi can't reach him instantly, she would need to run for two kilometers to be in Fugil's range.

2. Fugil can see people from several kilometers and Arshalia by seeing his opponent will let Fugil know about her specs, equipment and abilities.

3. Once Natsumi enters in range to transmute Fugil there will be two problems. First, Fugil will already be inside of Zero One and second Fugil can simply prepare a counter measure for her abilities.

4. Since Natsumi needs to summon her Angel for the transmutation to activate, Fugil can simply use his causality manipulation to make her not to summon it.

Back