• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Natsu flame dragon king mode
Tsuna Zero Point Breakthrough
I can just say that both figher are too hot!!

Natsu vs Tsuna

Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu and Tsuna With Original Vongola Ring (High 7-A for both)

Fight in Namimori school

Speed equalized

Ok, who is the winner?

The main thing Natsu has going for him in this fight are his massive AoE attacks, though I think Tsuna would be able to avoid most of them either through his cloak or simply by taking to the air. Even in his Fire Dragon King Mode, it primarily grants him larger scale AoE attacks, most of which can be avoided in the same way. Not that things would be so simple, but Tsuna's air to ground fighting style does allow him to avoid man large scale, or mobile attacks such as Byakuran's white and black dragons, as well as Genkishi's multitude of fake Getsuga Tenshos ( :p ). Whereas, in Natsu's case, he doesn't have anything to really defend against Tsuna's petrification ability. And, while Natsu does have the capacity of flight, it's not employed in combat as extensively as it is with Tsuna, who has entire battles in the air. I think that Natsu would eventually end up turned to stone, as Tsuna's mobility and cloak grant him the tools to get through Natsu's massive AoE.

I'm going with Tsuna, mid-high diff.

I'm going with tsuna because of his hyper-intuition, his ability to flight and tsuna's Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition.

Potentially, though Tsuna's flames aren't true flames (Natsu has only been shown to eat regular and magical flames), and Tsuna should only really be able to freeze dying will flames (though he's frozen Xanxus' body as well as water with it). So those counters don't seem to truly work against one another.

@Litentric Teon

Verse equalized should make flames equal, that's mean Magic flame = Dying Will Flame. So Natsu can eat Tsuna's flame and Tsuna can absorb and freeze Natsu's flame.

Anyway, I impressed by how fast of this match to reach conclusion in a few days. Look like Tsuna and Natsu(Lion) is too hot for Natsu to handle :)

adding insult to injury so i'll vote tsuna for reasons stated above.

that makes a satisfying end score of 10-0.....amazing

Back