• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs RWBY verse

It is close, the RWBY characters seem a bit faser, but Natsu has way more raw power

At this time it is inconclusive, likely either Natsu will skyrocket in power or RWBY, not sure.

Geomancertactics said:
The RWBYverse can't compete with Natsu's bad writing and friendship armor.
Are you kidding me? RWBY has just as much cliche writing as a standard shounen like Fairy Tail. They are even in a freaking tournament arc right now!

Anyways, Natsu easily wins a Gauntlet and I'm not sure about all at once. Does RWBY even have any hax to get through him? His durability is really far above anything shown in series.

I like both shows, but it probably depends on whether or not grim are considered. If they are Natsu would probably have to elminate all of them, which would be pretty hard considering there's probably like 1 000 000 or more likely more. Grim are manifestations of evil or something, and they take the form of animals apparently. Really large building level or city block level animals.

Natsu murders the entire verse. He has lots of firepower that the top tiers couldn't even dream of. He would destroy everything. And even if the Grimm surpass him in number they are like bugs to him.

lol 1 grim, that's like saying the same as no grim lol. I suppose we'll have to wait for them to show how powerful the Maidens are, though the previous fall maiden seemed to have got put down pretty easily (maybe due to a surprise attack).

TBH Natsu should be put up against someone like level 6 misaka lol

Back