• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hst master said:
I'd say Natsu high-diff via range, AoE and that Naruto is unable to spam TRS in Sage Mode although his clones and frog kumite would give Natsu trouble

And Natsu stomps the bonus round
Natsu FRA

He doesn't really need to spam TRS. He can use shadow clones to get around his defense and cheap shot natsu with a RS.

Sage Mode 7-B without Toads.

Base Teen Naruto Low 7-C with Futon: Rasenshuriken

Fourth Shinobi World War At least 7-C, possibly higher At least 7-B with Sage Mode.

Which version of Naruto is this?

@Knight

You should explain more.

Naruto scales above ittan who did a 43 kiloton feat which would make him around 7x stronger than Natsu. If my math I correct assuming he is baseline. Also Naruto can expand his rasenshuriken to hit Natsu should he dodge it. He also has ma and pa which have aoe genjutsu. And as stated above he has his summons as well. I vote Naruto.

8-B, higher with Rasengan |

8-A |

8-A. At least Low 7-C with Füton: Rasenshuriken |

7-B |

7-B |

At least 7-B |

At least 7-C, possibly higher. At least 7-B |

Low 6-B |

High 6-A |

At least Low 5-B |

At least Low 5-B

There is low 7-C which is with one incomplete technique and before sage mode.

At least 7-C which is 4SWW Base Naruto who if he enter go tier at least 7-B.

So people here argue SM do this SM do that there are toads, frogs. I'm seriously asking where is this 7-C SM Naruto.

Back