• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes place in the valley of the end a few meters away from each other. Three rounds for this fight, and all three rounds, speed is equalized.

Round 1: Natsu (Pre-timeskip Dragon force) vs Naruto (Nine-Tails Chakra mode)

Round 2: Natsu (Pre-timeskip LFD) vs Naruto (Sage mode)

Round 3: Natsu (Fire Dragon King Mode) vs Naruto (Tailed Beast transformation)

Battle music

Rebuke
Ns naruto nine tails chakra mode render by xsaiyan-d4n4hzb
Natsu-lightning-flame-dragon-mode-wallpaper-2.jpg
Lend me your aid, Laxus!

Naruto sage modrae render by xuzumaki-d498uus
Natsu flame dragon king mode
Naruto 4 tails mode
It was at this moment that naruto's foe realized.... they ****** up.

r1 is a stomp for Naruto seeing that state is mountain lvl r2 Natsu has the superior AP and it's really a test of stamina which goes to Natsu who can put LFDM out forcefully While Naruto has a set amount of sage chakra r3 stomp for Natsu he's mountain lvl while 4 tails Naruto is about town but it's mid diff because of how savage ver 2 Naruto is

Natsu all rounds.

R1: Nine tails chakra mode is Town level while Natsu is Large Town level

R2: Again Town level Naruto vs Large Town level Natsu

R3: I don't think that Naruto's tailed beast transformations should be Mountain level, i'll probably make a thread tomorrow.

This should probably be closed considering that in all cases Natsu is at least 10 times stronger and the only advantage Naruto has (speed) is gone.

Kkapoios said:
Natsu all rounds.

R1: Nine tails chakra mode is Town level while Natsu is Large Town level

R2: Again Town level Naruto vs Large Town level Natsu

R3: I don't think that Naruto's tailed beast transformations should be Mountain level, i'll probably make a thread tomorrow.

This should probably be closed considering that in all cases Natsu is at least 10 times stronger and the only advantage Naruto has (speed) is gone.
Round 2 is not really a stomp cause natsu can barely hokd lfd mode. And naruto has the rasenshuriken in sage mode and nine tails chakra mode.

Agree with Kkapoios, this should probably be closed. It's a mismatch, at least the first two rounds. Third round I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back