• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel VS Haru Glory (RAVE MASTER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle takes place on the Grand Magic Games Arena. The distance between the 2 fighters is 10 meters. Both of them are in character and will fight accordingly.

Round 1: Both are at the BOS. Haru as he was right during his fight with Let, Natsu during his fight with Gajeel.

Round 2: Current Natsu vs EOS Haru.

True but he can't do anything with said sealed power or with the sword; runesave I believe that sword form is called has literally 0 attacking power. So the way I see it it'll end up being a close quarters fight which will honestly be pretty even. Interesting both characters were made by the same person but have varying abilities; Natsu is all power and some hax resistance while Haru is better rounded.

Well he can stop any attack Natsu trows at him,but I guess in close combat Natsu has the upper hand oh and we consider island lvl Natsu of course and the speed is equalised right.

For those who have not read RAVE, i will give a few explanations so that you can choose who you think will win. Rune Save is a sword that cuts what cannot be cut, ie water, magic, and stuff like that. Intangible objects or formless that cannot be attacked in any other way. It cannot hurt souls. So, yes, it can seal magic attacks or even magic itself, which he has demonstrated to use against Etherion, but it cannot hurt someone. It is not an attacking sword. Also, while able to seal planetary lvl energy, he has never sealed the attack. He sealed the ability of the user to use the said power, while the user was unconscious. He has no hope of sealing the attack. The previous Rave Master, compatible to Haru on skill, couldn't seal Overdrive, a country lvl attack, because of the AoE. And, one more thing: Haru has never really used Runesave against a person during a fight, because of the difficulty. He usually uses it against attacks.

For a look on how the fight could go down, you can search it on youtube. Try Haru vs Natsu, It is from the ova Fairy Tail vs RAVE, which is based from the actual manga chapter that Hiro Mashima himself has written.

WilliamShadow said:
Well he can stop any attack Natsu trows at him,but I guess in close combat Natsu has the upper hand oh and we consider island lvl Natsu of course and the speed is equalised right.
The speed is not equalised. Their stats are as they appear on their pages. I chose so bcz i think that while Natsu has the phsyicals on his side, Haru has the variety, because of his 10 swords.

The OVA don't count bro, I mean we don't even know how powerful Haru is than and it was just a friendly brawl rather than anything else.

WilliamShadow said:
The OVA don't count bro, I mean we don't even know how powerful Haru is than and it was just a friendly brawl rather than anything else.
Oh, i didn't mean it for his power, just for the way he usually fights.

Oh,that anyway I still say that with sealing he has no problems to stop range attacks, but in close combat I don't know maybe a tie except for the round where they go all out since Natsu is large island lvl.

^Rave is like the opposite of FT if we talk about deaths well, not completely you can understand it when you read it.

You might as well just read it since it's better than the anime and the animation isn't that pretty.

Well, the first round is about their BOS powers, so you can give your opinions guys, without having read all of RAVE.

Oh wow. Check the date before you post please. This might not anymore be an active thread, and stats may have been changed in the time gap.

This thread was 3 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back