• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nathan Drake revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Nathan's tier and attack potency be a Wall level 9-B tier since he can break or snap necks while performing takedowns on enemies, capable of fighting a big guy in Uncharted 3 and can trade blows with those who can harm him including Nadine? What do you guys think?

Breaking necks isn't Wall level tho; and iirc, the time he fought a big guy he was in big disadvantage, so he wouldn't scale.

Antoniofer said:
Breaking necks isn't Wall level tho; and iirc, the time he fought a big guy he was in big disadvantage, so he wouldn't scale.
But he can knock the big guy out during the gameplay.

Take into account that defeating someone do not makes it necessary equal or stronger, how it was defeated is crucial; also, cinematic/lore is above gameplay, so if both contradict themself we go for the cinematic. Of course, I do not known much about Uncharted, so can't say much aside of what I posted.

Breaking necks by twisting them being Wall level is debatable AFAIK, but bending them at severe angles with casual ease or breaking them with a punch or karate chop is blatant Wall level through and through. Also, for them to be Wall level, not only do you have to casually twist the entire thing, you also need to sever the muscles, blood vessels and whatnot in one go.

But smashing through thick tables and doors and denting metal would definitely account to Drake being Wall level, so if you can find us those feats, we might be able to pull something off here.

Nathan gets his ass handed to him by Nadine while having Wall Level durability. The fact that he can then hurt her in response means he backward scales.

Nadine AP: Wall Level hurt Drake's Wall Level durability

Nadine Durability: Did not crush her hand while hurting something with Wall Level durability

Nathan AP: Wall Level Is capable of hurting Nadine

Nathan Durability: Wall Level as the profile says.

OOF.

Nathan's got dozens of people capable of damaging him and he's able to defeat them all. And the big guy? Nathan took him out by hitting him in the head with a commode lid. And he casually just pulled it aside.

Nico-v11 said:
Nathan gets his ass handed to him by Nadine while having Wall Level durability. The fact that he can then hurt her in response means he backward scales.
Nadine AP: Wall Level hurt Drake's Wall Level durability

Nadine Durability: Did not crush her hand while hurting something with Wall Level durability

Nathan AP: Wall Level Is capable of hurting Nadine

Nathan Durability: Wall Level as the profile says.
Nah, he got a few more people handing Nate's ass, but Nate defeats them with a toilet lid.

It's like "Can trade blows with those who can harm him" is completely left out.

Hmm makes me realise I need to have a look at Lara Croft (Since I think she might have some Wall feats in the new timeline)

You guys are missing tons of feats for Nate, all of them in Uncharted 4

When fighting Nadine on the pirate island, Nate performs a jumping punch that actually punches Nadine through the floor: https://youtu.be/zUus7Wr53nU?t=29743

While that might not be great, he also tanks this fall, after smacking his head off of a rock: https://youtu.be/zUus7Wr53nU?t=30044

He can also take grenades at point-blank range, there was some moment that I can't find, where he opens a door, and is greeted with a Shoreline grenade that he tanks. That's not even mentioning the rocket launchers that he consistently survives.

In regard to the proposed upgrade, I am perfectly fine with it. I am legit surprised we didn't already have a 9-B Nathan Drake

I'm pretty sure y'all would be completely justified with upgrading mah boi Nate to 9-B. And, while we're on the subject of Nate, I'm gonna go ahead a link his power of being very lucky to the Luck Manipulation page, if nobody has a problem with that?

If that were the case, Spider-Man would have the power of being very Unlucky.

That being said, I believe it's time to get Nate to 9-B. We have all the feats.

KLOL506 said:
If that were the case, Spider-Man would have the power of being very Unlucky.
That being said, I believe it's time to get Nate to 9-B. We have all the feats.
So are you gonna do that like right now?

This year alone has seen several famous verses go from 10-A/9-C to flat-out 9-B.

NOICE

Eh, it's nowhere near close to Domino's and he can get overwhelmed by those with superior combat skills, but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back