• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nate Drake V Wei Shen (GRACE)

Drake heads to Hong Kong for an ancient Chinese artifact hidden away in a museum.
It's revealed to be a dagger that gives humans the powers of a god if cut with.
But unknowingly, is cursed.
The dagger comes to the hands of the Triads.

Nate heads to a Triad warehouse to take out the Triads and collect the dagger, only to discover they're all dead. Killed by a cop. The cop grabs the dagger, and is about to cut himself, wishing to use his new godly powers to bring his friend back to life. Nate shoots it out of his hand right before. Angering him.

Speed Equal.

Drake has an A 1911, 3 grenades And an M4

Shen has his golden deagle, his L85 with M320 grenade launcher, H97 pump shotgun, and a machete.
But all weapons from all uncharted games and sleeping dogs are scattered across the warehouse. Due to the armory from the Triads.

Fight starts 15 meters away. No prep time.

Nate: 7

Wei:

Last edited:
Hmmm, alright, the set up you've got here definitely evens the playing fields

Nate's at 56 megajoules while Wei's at 48.47 megajoules, so Drake's got the physical advantage. Though Wei can close that gap a bit with his amplification abilities

Nathan's Supernatural Luck'll help him avoid a good chunk of Wei's ranged attacks, and given how else we've seen his luck work, he may even come across better weaponry before Wei does

No clue where "the best martial artist in the world" comes from regarding Wei, but I do know that Nathan's prior experience with mercenaries, soldiers, agents, and so forth along with receiving a bit of navy training for Sullivan should allow Nathan to hold his own if the encounter comes to melee combat

Overall, it won't be an easy fight for Nathan, but his adaptability + luck seems a lot more reliable if push comes to shove. Plus, given the location, should this come to stealth, then Nathan easily takes dominance with his enhanced senses and stealth experience

Voting Nathan Drake

Last edited:
Yeah Nate FRA.

Just to add on from previous points, Nate also has the LS advantage for when grappling and can overpower Wei and break his neck if he wants to in a stealth attack or something.

Also Nate's athletics help out in that a situation like this. He can use stealth easily here and can gain vantage points from anywhere thanks to his athletic skills and equipment. He can be always on the move throughout the environment and make it difficult to get a bead on him. Nate can either eventually stealth attack Wei by snapping his neck or just snipe him from somewhere. Wei is listed to be skilled at parkour as well, but I don't have personal knowledge to know what extent, but considering the gameplay is very GTA-esque from what I've seen, then it's likely not nearly to the extent as the Uncharted games.

Wei gains considerable stat boosts with Face Meter and Focus Mode but they're limited in that they last for a short time and need specific ways of replenishing them. Nate's luck is like this as well, but at least it's passive and replenishes itself naturally.

If the battle involves their special abilities, then Nate's mysticals are more haxed and varied than Wei's magical abilities.

Overall, Nate should take this.

Wei is listed to be skilled at parkour as well, but I don't have personal knowledge to know what extent, but considering the gameplay is very GTA-esque from what I've seen, then it's likely not nearly to the extent as the Uncharted games.
Can personally confirm, Wei's parkour isn't anything that intense compared to Nathan's own

If the battle involves their special abilities, then Nate's mysticals are more haxed and varied than Wei's magical abilities.
Yeah, this is them in base, not that it would be any different tho.

Also is Nate even gonna need stealth? Who has the AP Advantage? It probably doesn't matter, but I'm just curious

Yeah, this is them in base, not that it would be any different tho.

Also is Nate even gonna need stealth? Who has the AP Advantage? It probably doesn't matter, but I'm just curious
I'm sure Nate would use stealth if he has to. Once he sees how formidable Wei is, Nate's gonna know that a head on fight may not be the most effective way of winning. He's done it before with enemies who had superior firepower and advantages.

Back