• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natan ( Mobile Legends ) small CRT

ricatthegoat

He/Him

at Natan's profile we can see time travel and time stop from his feat right here,

I propose adding retrocognition and removing his time stop ability,

plus revising his lifting strength, if he always carries his time machine then wouldn't it go to stamina and we don't know how to measure that time machine,

any other stuff we should remove, add, or revise?

Last edited:
My advice instead of removing the time stop is to add the word possible because Nathan is able to stop time when using ulti in mla

Retrocognition should be removed since he only sees the various past timelines when he is time traveling. That's like saying i have retrocognition beacuse i can watch old videos on my phone. He'd need to have a specific abillity that serves that purpose or gives him the benefit of it in any situation.

The time stop should be removed. Don't know where it even came from considering he doesen't even stop time. I watched the trailer where the supposed feat happens but i for the life of me can't see it anywhere.

at Natan's profile we can see time travel and time stop from his feat right here,

I propose adding retrocognition and removing his time stop ability,

plus revising his lifting strength, if he always carries his time machine then wouldn't it go to stamina and we don't know how to measure that time machine,

any other stuff we should remove, add, or revise?

Bu

Back