• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
well **** you too

Wait I'm not actually rolling the gacha, no wonder I'm not getting anything

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Monarch Laciel said:
well **** you too

Wait I'm not actually rolling the gacha, no wonder I'm not getting anything

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Your lack of whale is disturbing.

Dew it.

It's a small price for salvation.

You don't need to spend a dime to get 4 and 5 stars

You just need to sink 460+ hours into the game

I have 10 5 star and 31 4 star (many of which are at NP level 2 and 3), although granted 11 of those are well fair. The only one I spent money on was Nero Bride from the guaranteed Gacha, and I don't use her because I prefer the OG nero on principle kek

I'm saving for Hokusai

Lancelot with Memelin and support Tamanoe is more than enough to carry me through any fight i need a Saber for. My mind is free and clear of desire for Musashi.

Like true Nothingness. An empty sky.

Didn't mention it but a while ago I spent all my quartz and tickets on the banner for Raikou and got

3 Yagyus

1 Danzo

1 Shuten

then I fell into despair as I realized that my true target, Raikou, had a rate up the next day.

If I had just procrastinated logging back into FGO one more day...

Can someone explain to me why Ozy sealing away the grail sealed away his "freedom" because that dialogue doesn't seem relevant to the story; well most of the dialogue are vague and somewhat irrelevant looking back at them.

Lol it seem that there is a Beast type character in DAL, she is a manifestation of the earth's will and her description above said [Beast Type] (plus the kanji to describe her can be translated as "the beast of calamity") and since the author of Fate Apocrypha work on the DAL franchise, this can be possible lol

IMG 1672

DragonEmperor23 said:
Didn't mention it but a while ago I spent all my quartz and tickets on the banner for Raikou and got

3 Yagyus

1 Danzo

1 Shuten

then I fell into despair as I realized that my true target, Raikou, had a rate up the next day.

You remind my of myself when I saved for Arturia in summer event. I ended up getting every sevents on BOTH banners except for her.

ZERO7772 said:
DragonEmperor23 said:

3 Yagyus

1 Danzo

1 Shuten

You remind my of myself when I saved for Arturia in summer event. I ended up getting every sevents on BOTH banners except for her.
You remind me of the time i saved up 560 qyartz for merlin. the best thing i got in that banner was np6 siegfried.

The Causality said:
Lol it seem that there is a Beast type character in DAL, she is a manifestation of the earth's will and her description above said [Beast Type] (plus the kanji to describe her can be translated as "the beast of calamity") and since the author of Fate Apocrypha work on the DAL franchise, this can be possible lol
Well ****. One of the Seven beasts went to another franchise - makes sense we never saw it :p

Screenshot 20191026-213608 Fate GO
First time a card sparks into Gold in summoning animation on me, by the way.

FINALLYYYYY
After months of no SSR at all, I finally get one, and also a decent Assassin too. (Before this, I just go with Hundred Faces Hassan. Poor Katou. She didn't even get to be used once and now she's getting replaced)

She's good? I didn't even roll on her banner yet cuz I am trying to get Tomoe "I pulled freaking Musashi and she won't come"

Well....after witnessing the mess on SW II announcement from the negative responds, the complaints, the oof like/dislike ratio on better quality SW II CM, and the not welcoming responds on CJ i can say that my disappointment on this community are increasing further

Yooooo seeing the old king of the mountain brought a smile on my face can't wait to see him in action.

Jaguarman was great and funny, not as embarrassing as I thought it would have been, fights are 9n point as always and seeing mash and Ritsuka getting acknowledge by Gilgamesh and responding with a estatic yes sir after being called mongrels was just wholesome.

Merlin is always a plus and seeing the conflict and desperation that Ritsuka as to go through by making choices and being a master is great.

We don't see that in a lot of anime lately since the stakes aren't that well understood hell even in fight with all that philosophy that natsu likes to through around this one from "welcome to the jungle" episode was extremely well implemented from F/GO I appreciate it a lot since I'm going to be real reading is one thing and sometimes you need to actually hear the desperation coming from the Character to actually feel a connection and understand the situation.

So yeah great episode.

Jaguarman was the best thing in that episode. She stole the scene every time she appeared.

Also I really enjoyed the flashbacks to other singularities, especially Olga and the London servant's deaths. Shows what Fujimaru has gone through.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Nobody cares about my rant smh
Well if you want an actual answer I completely agree with you and I understand your growing disappointment but sadly that's how communities are all good things are countered by bad things.

And not much you can do about it if your lucky people will start to get their shit together... But we all know how things go people just like to complain about matters they do not understand themselves just to look smart or gain attention.

But yeah it really hurt seeing that negative feed back makes me sick a bit.

It's about Saber wars 2, most people were disappointed because there's no welfare. They replace seasonal event with a bad event. When I say bad event, it's because saber wars is known for it, you know because of so much farming with little reward.

My 200+gold apples was also use up because of that event.

I still dont know what to think of the event, because they include so much servant that have nothing to do with Saber wars. I can just guess the others though.

Saber: Altera, Sigurd, Enma, Lily, Brave, Gawain, Nero, Yagyuu

Archer: Ishtar, Emiya, Emiya Alter, Billy(Probably because of those gunners, but why they didnt include Moriarty?)

Lancer: Eresh, Eli, Taiga

Caster: Anastasia, Eli

Assassin: MHX, J-Okita

Berserker Xiang Yu, MHXA, Hijikata, Tamamo Cat(really got no idea why she's part), Lancelot

Extra: Kingprotea, MHXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back