• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD, maybe its because she is often called useless Goddess, then she come as Avenger and show how broken she is

It is her 2nd make her almost broken though. If her NP hit count is higher than 3, she can make a reliable looper. She can loop, but it is really costly.

Selects own NP Command Card's type between Quick, Arts or Buster for 3 turns.

... Day 1 of the Babylonia anime summon campaign

I rolled Enkidu and Quetz in the very first ten pull, my second Caster Gil in the third, Mary Antoinette in the fourth, and got flooded with Gilles Saber everywhere else. My tickets have run out, and I need 5 more SQ to manage one more ten pull.

Medusa Lily please come home. You're all I wanted from this.

Don't care about Salem, and was planning on saving past Eresh to get Hokusai anyway.

Then a Medusa Lily banner was announced and I knew what I had to do.

I think I figured something out about Moon Cell Artoria. She is stated in multiple instances to have defeated Sefar or the White Titan, Gilgamesh taunted Altera to use it since he was beating the shot out of her, Artoria also beats a team of Gil and Iskandar but later loses to Gilgamesh again ? However right after Gil beats her he is shown to Start being affected by the corruption or the the Far Side, something he could resist. My question would be, when he teams up with Iskandar...Is Gil going all out ? Because when Gil fights Artoria he pretty much is serious andd is weakened enough to be affected by the corruption

My question is, is Gil serious in the instances when he fights Saber or not ?

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Who says Maou Nobu suck? I have been using her pretty much all the time and she is a really good solo unit.
Sure that she's good as solo unit, but overall? Not by a long shot, she's kind of lackluster

Reading Space Ishtar profile reminds me a lot of Potnia Theron from BB, on how Astarte being the root of goddesses linked to Ishtar

Ngl i feel quite salty after reading Space Ishtar profile. It feels like most established strong characters in Fate are now used as jobbers now. Like, dammit, she feels like a Daemon Prince or even a Chaos God from WH40K. WTF

My poor BB and Melt are just jobbers now

Well, Space Ishtar is basically a flying giant goddess that can yeet a solar system if she wants it. Also in Servant verse, like i said, she feels like a Daemon Prince or even a Chaos God for goodness sake. She being an Avenger is just she feels salty about everyone hating her and being depicted later even as Astaroth, a demon god (BB and Melt be like "First time?"). Astaret feels like almost close to the original goddess for goodness sake, but wanked compared to CCC version.

Well....these CJ hate wagon kind od tame and i can dealing with that, but then somebody calling CJ design ugly and i'm really TRIGGERED now goddamit

I mean Ishtar IS the GODDESS OF FREAKING WAR so it makes sense for her to make everyone look like jobbers and the fact that she's on the Fate grand order Anime for babylonia it's also a marketing move.

I mean that's how business work.

@Lance

@Ashen

This seems more like corruption manipulation, biology manip, soul manip and transmutation on a high degree but not mind manip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back