• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

I just noticed, Merlin needs to be upgraded in his magecraft durability since when he performed the key Cu Alter was in the America singularity. I assume he is set at mountain level since at the time the Merlin profile was made the Cu Alter probably only had one key

He also has just regular Charisma in one of the guides, so it seems either Dream like Charisma is a modified version of Charisma with additional effects, or he has normal charisma in addition. I am guessing it is the previous

Actually, I found more stuff in some other guides that Its probably worth making a CRT for. Like possibly passive empathic manip they relaxes anyone who stands in front of him. Also, memory manip, transforming, etc.

Considering the amount of people who try to clear stuff with the weakest servants, it's not.

It's less a pay to win and more a story-driven strategy game hidden under a grindfest.

That said, if there is any best time to start playing, it's now, as there is a starter pack bonus for newcomers this new year.

Holy shit Merlin is good.

He practically carried the entire team to victory against the America Demon Pillar

Aside not getting him, he is pretty dang good if you get an Arts chain that crits. Legit spammed support Merlin's NP three times in a row and he didn't had CE's that would help it lol

Although tbf I tend to run with 2030 whatever sometimes so that's the only way the support Merlin could have even done it.

Old man Li is too stronk.

Not even true ancestors are a match for him.

Perhaps we'll never get him since he could solo everyone on his own.

Fou's abilities, off the top of my head are: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Statistics Amplification, Resurrection, Immortality, Acausality, Regenerationn, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation, Size Manipulation... if we include him as PM, then Vampirism, Fear Manipulation, whatever his Authority counts as, maybe Probability Manipulation, plus all his abilities as Fou but better. Then there's the Resistances to Magic, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and probably a bunch more.

He isn't bad as is, come to think of it.

Back