• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Demiya's impossible feat (Possible Upgrade)

Okay guys, I know this may be a odd but a thought occurred to me after I was re-reading through some translations of the S.E.R.A.P.H event. At the end, when Kiara had detached herself from the group and was trying to escape to the earth's core, she was intercepted by Melt going at a speed close to the speed of light (Virgin Laser-Palladion is stated to be an ultimate np that exceeds the speed of light in digital space and Melt had asked for the protag to use up all of their command spells for this attack). They ended up both falling towards the core, but Melt had effectively stabbed Kiara in the heart, ensuring that she would die before reaching her goal. However, Kiara attempts to absorb Melt and restart her plan from the beginning.

This is where it gets interesting.

Emiya, 95% dead and reduced to simply crawling, manages to observe, track, and shoot all of Kiara's demon pillar hair while she's falling with Melt. Then, he manages to attach a wire to Melt and pull her up before the entire place pretty much exploded.

I know, this feat is kind of amazing which is why I'm surprised I didn't catch this before.

Personally I want to know if this could potentially buff servant combat speeds. For example, I know that it says that an ordinary servant's saint graph would be ruined if it goes and massively breaks the speed of light like Melt did. However, the fact that Emiya was able to tag them when they were going at that speed seems mind-boggling. Thoughts?

How much would this buff Servant speed? I'm thinking it should at least be a reaction/mental speed upgrade, though I suppose we could argue that this could also be a physical speed upgrade that scales to Servants with D rank AGI and higher. We already know that Servants can technically handle moving at MFTL+ due to CCC, even Immeasurable speed if we count the Count, so it's not like it's not plausible.

To be honest, I'm not sure. If I had to guess it would be somewhere in the relatavistic-relatavistic+ range. Perhaps even light speed. However, I'm not that experienced in things like this and I was hoping someone with more experience could give their input on this.

Melt's Virgin laser travels at faster than light speed (It was even boosted by 3 command seals), and crashed into Kiara as they tumbled towards the core of the Earth, crushing Kiara's heart and causing her to break down at a rapid pace. Emiya then manages to land several shots on Kiara's hair when she tried to absorb Melt and pull Melt up while half dead. I'd wager this could be in relevance to combat speed.

It's kind of outliery, first of all.

Second, if Kiara got stabbed first, she isn't exactly reacting to the attack.

Yeah IDEk with this one. It doesn't help that I actually DK the details surrounding SE.RA.PH that much in comparison to most of the sub-singularities in Epic of Remnent (Well to be exact, I only just know about Shinjuku most. The rest in Part 1.5 are just bits I've found and read/or been told of from wikias and reddit or some such).

That and getting knee shanked + shot at isn't exactly gonna have Kiara be in her best state to do anything other than trying to absorb Melt and all if the above OP post is any indication.

From what I could tell from translations, Melt pretty much slams downwards into Kiara going at (Presumably) FTL speeds, which should mean that they should therefore continue falling at FTL speeds. So the fact that Demiya managed to even tag them with his shots while at that speed should be at least worth something. Does it matter if Kiara wasn't reacting to his attack? It wasn't like it actually hurt her. It just stunned her enough to release Melt. The important factor should be that he even managed to land his shots in the first place while they were falling at (Presumably) FTL speeds.

I'd rate this in relevance to combat speed, as I don't think servants demonstrate this kind of speed while traveling.

You should probably get more people on this, my dood.

I really got nothing else to say and I'm just whatever if this even passes or not. It's probably the latter but never know. Just gonna see where things go from here.

Back